ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Hello, new player here.
A friend was playing this game a couple weeks ago so I decided to check it out. I mean, this is the first I've ever heard of a Turn-based Fighter...

I've so far goofing off in Freeplay Mode to get the hang of it. I've so far dislocated my own foot in an attempt to kick the computer in the stomach, but in another try I managed to successfully decapitate it and springboard off his chest with his head in my hands. Somehow, the jump sliced it's legs off, too.

No clue how to make a good landing, but because I actually managed to do something, that is good enough.

I'm more of an RPG fan than Fighter, but this is neat so far. I hope I have a good time playing and become confident enough to challenge some of you in a PvP fight rather than practicing on just PvC.
Hey SladeJT,

Nice to hear that you actually enjoy Toribash! Yes, this is pretty innovative... Has anyone heard of an other turn-based fighting game?
The innovativeness makes Toribash a great game, thus enjoyable. I have been playing this game for over two years now, and I still enjoy this as much as I did when I started!

Those moves sound pretty brutal :o
If you need any help with improving your replays, just make a thread about them in Beginner Sanctuary.
Many great players are willing to help people for them to get better. These people include famous people as War_Hero, NutHug and DeeJay741, just to name a few...

Currently, the owner of the forums, veb, and the maker of the game, hampa, are developing a RPG feature for Toribash.
I bet you'll enjoy that when it'll get done!
If you have any suggestions for it, feel free to post here. Every possible suggestions are greatly appreciated!
You can even get paid for suggesting great stuff ;o

If you have any questions, feel free post them in Beginner Sanctuary or PM me.

Hopefully you'll have a good time with Toribash! ;)
Thanks, but the moves isn't quite as brutal as, say, hacking off the opponent's pectoral muscles and arms with one's bare hands in a single move. I did not do that and I would not be surprised if it could actually be done.

Thanks for the suggestions and I'll keep it in mind.

An RPG feature for a Fighter? That sounds utterly bizarre on top of what's already present, but hopefully it pans out well enough.