ES Recruitment Drive
Fatality comp?
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
A fatality comp sounds good.
Not much of the community are at the level to deliver beautiful fatalities yet, mostly because it's a weird/new concept.

I was thinking to make this work for everyone we could allow a team of 2-4 to enter 1 replay. This creates socializing n team work opportunities....

Like.. If you know you pwn at sparring...you would team up with a 'madman' to complete the Fatality Replay. (could be 2Sparrers 2Madmen / 1Sparrer 1Madman and so on.) If you know you have the skill you can enter as a ''Lone Wolf'' meaning you have no team because you can both spar and DM with skill.

So yeah.... Fatality comp with teams and single entries?
Single entries only would be cool and only attract pro's. I only mentioned teams because it may get more people involved n be great or it could back fire n make the comp lame ...
Hi guys :3
I b inactive (I don't post on orgs that much)
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Swam: Sounds cool. Idk if we will get many entries.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toriprime has 666 threads ATM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]