ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
What do i do after this move? help please
i am doing this move but after it is finished i dont know really wat to do next. Id like to dismember him somehow can anyone help?
thank you (:
Attached Files
helix kick.rpl (5.6 KB, 43 views)
Since you are a beginner, i will keep it as simple as possible:

You need to extend your knee. just before your leg hit's uke.

It seems you don't have enough momentum. All you need to do right now is to practice it yourself.

The more you practice, the more your understanding of toribash will increase.
First: I don't know if you're trying to get a judo move or doing really a replay in Free play since the mod of the replay is Judo.
If is for free play, I edited your replay a bit with the goal of helping you.
Since the mod was judo, the distance (engage distance) from you and Uke is very reduced which limits your moves. So I just pushed away Uke a bit to give some freedom of movement and did a start to a new kick so you can edit from there and pwn Uke for good. Also modified replay to 10 turn frames instead of 70 for better results.

Hope you don't mind if I post the replay here.

Enjoy and any question, feel free to ask.
Attached Files
helix kick.rpl (22.1 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Hayz; Jul 9, 2011 at 12:13 PM.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Ok thanks but yeah im in judo so it goes past the frame for me to extend the knee
-----
thanks hayz for the replay! do you mind posting the instructions for that kick? thanks
Last edited by seriousxD; Jul 9, 2011 at 12:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No problem but I'm afraid that I cannot give instructions... is not because I don't want to. The problem here is that I used improvisation... for instance: I didn't followed any written instructions but only my acknowledgment on Free play.
I'm sorry that I can't get more helpful but I think that if you continue to practice on free play, your experience will raise and you'll start to improvise without the need of instructions too.
Here a little tip that can help you: If you press Shift + 'P' key combo or Shift + Space bar, you'll be able to pass the game frame by frame that makes easy for you to set the joints. Also if you press 'E' in any moment of a replay, you'll be able to edit your replay from the moment you press the key.

So... with the new tips, I'm excepting to see your new replays.
Last edited by Hayz; Jul 9, 2011 at 12:53 PM.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~