Ranking
I just got it.
I toyed a little with it (especially the modeditor)
WOW ace work again !

This is just awesome. Control over the players, nice interface, works with mouse and is nicely stable. + your trick with the comments.
That should open a new era in moding hopefuly.

Little remarks

* When adding a lot of solids in a row (over 20), sliding down to the bottom of the env frame and then clicking solids 1 by 1 (the square numbers) arrived to only 11 left, the sliders disapeared. I had to switch to another tab, and get back to env to get it correctly displayed again.
* The rotation sliders should auto-update (either a ghost showing the futur position, or the object moving as we move the slider).
Also I think they are a bit hard to handle, and I would enjoy having a text zone there too to simply write in my parameter if I know it.

But again very very very brilliant work !

EDIT : http://www.box.net/shared/06imy9v2gz - I hosted the script.zip file on my box.net account if ppl are having trouble getting the download from MU.
Fransen you might wanna create yourself one account there instead of uploading on megaupload for a 200 ko file :P
Last edited by Kyat; Apr 25, 2010 at 07:42 PM.
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
Very, VERY nice work.

Much love to you, going to test out all the current features. :3
:D
Mobi yes it is the same file I downloaded from defansen's megaupload url.
I just host it on my box.net account since it seems you have troubles getting it.
It is the same version as fransen's screenshots in the first post.

Also Fransen thanks for the 1st post which is clear and useful !

EDIT : I've just encountered something strange.
I've created a "cylinder" (or capsule) and tried to modify its shape. When I'm switching to sphere, it does work. When I'm switching it to box:
The ghost stays a cylinder, and the new box zsize is null. (same pattern for sphere).
Though, when the object first created is a box, the switching works.

Sc :

My teammate skulloman tried the editor and came up with two remarks :
* He would like to be able to use the numeric keyboard (the one which isn't on mobile PC) to input values.
* He would like to have a slider to set the transparency (alpha) of the objects.

When he uploaded his mod in the "mod" section of the forum (top of screen), he had this message : "This file is not a Toribash Mod File! It needs "#!/usr/bin/toribash" on the first line."
He added manualy this line, and the uploader accepted it. He's playing it as I'm writting those lines.

And also, I think you shouldn't remove reflections in the mod editor, or set DeScript to put the reflection back on the next instance of Toribash.
That's it for now. ;)
Last edited by Kyat; Apr 26, 2010 at 12:41 AM.
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
It keeps telling me unable to load script. I like this script too and want it to work but i dont understand all this notepad editing stuff. I Would it be possible for someone to upload a working version? Im using the new 3.9 with the ray tracing..is this the problem?
Updated:
-fixed ModEditor bugs
-world auto updates on dialog input and shows value changes
-some changes in DeScript, most notable I united ._base and :is_a() to one function :super()
  • super() - returns what _base was
  • super(false) - returns the class
  • super(true) - returns the topmost super-class
  • super(SomeClass) - returns true if the object/class is a subclass
@Kyat:
-the environment list bug happens because tb can just handle 16 objects
-a slider for the alpha value is in the color dialog
-also for all sliders, you can click on their bar and use the mousewheel to change the values, this works very well for me
Last edited by DeFransen; Apr 27, 2010 at 02:07 PM.
"Wenn Sensei Tanaka sein Shodushi ist, dann soll er hingehen und uns den Dimak zeigen!"
Originally Posted by MOBI View Post
As you can see in the pic above, he's using RTRT

as you can see harder,he doesn't
also didn't worked on 3.72-3.88
Last edited by MADrBOT; Apr 27, 2010 at 03:08 PM.