Toribash
zankyou no terror is my favorite terrorist anime :v.
also watching the monogatari series (currently at 2nd season) and i wish i knew about the chronological order before i started watching it ;-;
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
zankyou no terror is my favorite terrorist anime :v.
also watching the monogatari series (currently at 2nd season) and i wish i knew about the chronological order before i started watching it ;-;

welp, I think watching it in release date order is way better than chronological order. Although it was pretty confusing to me watching this way but it still was a really good period of my life

I have to rewatch the whole monogatari series since I'm pretty sure many things went unnoticed when I first watched, so I'll watch in chronological order and develop my opinions about how it feels

Currently I haven't been watching animes often but, I'm following Boku no Hero Academia episodes and I kinda dropped Mahou Sensei Negima but still want to finish it.

And manga I finished Nanatsu no Taizai (that is still releasing), finished Tokyo Ghoul and I'm finishing Tokyo Ghoul: re. Also I'm reading Wrestle! The Under Ground (ecchi warning), really good one

oh and hello everyone, by the way :^)
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tokyo ghoul re is trash
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Nike View Post
Tokyo ghoul re is trash

I agree, but I wanted to read anyways because I knew Touka and Kaneki would play mama and papa

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
I agree, but I wanted to read anyways because I knew Touka and Kaneki would play mama and papa

lol
other than too much edginess on tokyo ghoul, all i want is for Kaneki only have at max two hair color
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Nike View Post
lol
other than too much edginess on tokyo ghoul, all i want is for Kaneki only have at max two hair color

same, the second season seems promising tho.
hope they don't keep fucking this up
Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
the last 2 episodes are some random shit the studio made when they run out of budget. its pointless to watch them
just watch end of evangelion straight after finishing ep24.

wew lad. ep 25 and 26 makes sense after watching EoE

because

also, obligatory

what is it

Last edited by Powas; Aug 20, 2018 at 11:36 AM.
retired
i really don't want to think about or discuss what happen next in EOE, just watching that final scene gave me a hard mindfuck.
and the last 2 episodes are basicly showing what the characters were feeling in the events that happened and explain the reasons behind the decisions they made. for me (atleast at the time i watched it) it wasn't necessary at all.
I finished transferring my MAL anime list to anime-planet (except for wishlist), how does the anime card thing works now?

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]