Toribash
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Sad story.

to bad. I was really for a happy story.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
News: http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=1215

I like it so far. Really great job from Hampa, I like everything so far shown in the video (maybe the cloud with the huge word "DISMEMBERED!" is a little too much, but I'm sure there will be a lot of changes until the final release). Looks like TBN is the game we have been waiting for, FINALLY having 2+ player matches. We have finally been heard.

Also while watching the video Matarika said, Hampa is planning to leave some items in the old Toribash, but you will be able to transfer your TC from TB to TBN. So I would suggest to turn your items into TC before the TB economy completely flops, this way you would be safe from losing TC (ofc some items will be in TBN that were in TB, but if they don't tell us what items will remain, I would suggest to sell your 3D items ASAP, if you are Scrooge McDuck). I'm quite confident that textures, forces, relaxes, etc. will remain.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
Yea, seems good at the moment. I'm confident I can buy most of the stuff from TBN right away when it's avaiable.

I really hope they won't take away my Gentleman's Essential, I love it too much.
what happened saSUKE's bitch? :^(
sorry your name is weird to pronounce
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
what happened saSUKE's bitch? :^(
sorry your name is weird to pronounce

the world may never know.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
I hope we can rotate joints in tb next to be honest, there are some maneuvers you can't do in the game because of it. Some students at Berkeley University made a perfect model that has every human movement possible and it looks like a toribash model. I think the game needs something fundamentally different that will attract newer players, everyone I show toribash to describes the movements as drunk and slow
(Origin)