Toribash
I think there was a song about this very subject, how did the chorus go again? oh yes. Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends.

Dark blue mage

Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by Jalis View Post

jalis and his bitches

Hey Faggots,

My name is jalis, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day posting stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the forum. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any permbans? I mean, I guess it's fun making shitty posts because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than whining about bans in Off-Topic.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the Bromo Team, and original deleter of Wibbles. What posts do you make, other than "look at my acne-ridden face"? I also get straight A's, and have two banging hot girlfriends (They just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitches

jalis i love you

anyway guys there's really no point in getting angry about other people saying things on the internet

yell this

"I should be EXTREMELY angry because somebody i will never meet wrote their opinion in a public space which i voluntarily read, and I think they aren't right. Using this as proof I can also conclude their sexual orientation which i will then exclaim in a derogatory manner causing more anger and more angst."

then scream for awhile
Last edited by Wik; Apr 1, 2013 at 08:20 AM.
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED
me playing Soccer (Goal keeper) MOTHER FUCKER

well , my friend's phone is pretty shitty

Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
That's sexy, oofun.

But it looks like your right leg is bending the other way a bit o.o
Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
That's sexy, oofun.

But it looks like your right leg is bending the other way a bit o.o

LOL , I don't know xD , maybe the clothes are showing it
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
I find it funny that you're insulting each other because of what you guys look like,
that's almost as bad as making fun of someone because of their race :v
"Needs Friends"
Originally Posted by Jalis View Post

assuming you're the middle one, you look like a horse

EDIT:

Dargon Moderated Message:
Congratulations sir, you are an idiot.
Last edited by Dargon; Apr 3, 2013 at 01:43 PM.
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Despite the valiant efforts of a few, this thread turned really stupid really fast and is pretty much unsalvageable at this point.

I have to agree with these wise words.

This thread went full retard ages ago. As it is now, this thread has no reason to exist.