Ranking
OH MAW GAWD! I was thinking about the beldam from coraline, and my fan turned on O_O I am freaking out here.. /me hugs knees, sucks thumbs, and rocks back and forth
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
I am mostly afraid of not being able to protect someone close to me when they need my help and I can't do anything about it.
^That, and lizards.
I cried in front of class, cause a lizard was on my shoulder.
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
I am mostly afraid of not being able to protect someone close to me when they need my help and I can't do anything about it.

I was just like that when I was 12 and a half, but hopefuly my taekwondo skillz won't fail when that time comes
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
I was just like that when I was 12 and a half, but hopefuly my taekwondo skillz won't fail when that time comes

I remember taking taekwondo
It's worthless, really.
Originally Posted by SlyBash View Post
I remember taking taekwondo
It's worthless, really.

Not worthless if you have a black belt, and know enough unoffical mixed martial art/assassination tecniques to kill
Okay, you go all ninja at me, but what if I bring out a gun?
Anyway, enough derailing.
Discuss fears, etc.
I know you wont believe this but I'm terified by dolls.Its like they're looking into your soul O.O''.Also a manneken fell on my in a store,I screamed so loud the whole state heared me.Also got sore through.
Originally Posted by SlyBash View Post
Okay, you go all ninja at me, but what if I bring out a gun?
Anyway, enough derailing.
Discuss fears, etc.

is it wrong that your avvie is making me extremely horny?

/nomorederails. My 2nd biggest fear is probably earthquakes. Like, powerful earthquakes that can rip a major city in half.
-----
Originally Posted by Cuddle View Post
I know you wont believe this but I'm terified by dolls.Its like they're looking into your soul O.O''.Also a manneken fell on my in a store,I screamed so loud the whole state heared me.Also got sore through.

dolls scare the hell out of me. Chuckie was just too much.. the goose bumps rip-off Slappy was also too much
Last edited by Zayex; Apr 13, 2011 at 04:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Another thing that really scares/would scare me would be if the people I trusted most in life, either all turned on me, were gone, or didn't remember me.
League of Legends NA: Locus