Toribash
Original Post
[DSC] Restarting [PUFF]
lack of activity results in restart. those in my clan, and wish to remain, please PM or post here. if you dont, you will be booted. others who know puff and would like to reestablish it with me, PM me or post here as well.

thanks all!

happy bashing
and lo He came upon the sinner with little mercy. henceforth from this moment on He shall be known as PK, the painkiller.

Puff will sacrifice himself for the greater good as punishment for his rage. It is in His honor that we fight.
Geez... guys I'm truly sorry I let you guys down. With my inactivity on Toribash. I really hope you guys can forgive me.

PKuhl I owe you my biggest apologies. I mean without you I wouldn't know what to do I would have to join a noob clan. PKuhl I only have ten more games to brown belt. Clan [PUFF] should be number one in the clan rankings
PROS
-Great leader
-friendly members
-amazing moves
-leader, great author
-clan stories are MIND BLOWNIG!!! keep up the good work!!!
Cons
-What cons

I LIVE FOR CLAN [PUFF] I FIGHT FOR MY GREAT LEADER
Last edited by KungFool23; Mar 24, 2008 at 05:58 AM.
Exactly my point. You may not revive dead clans.
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
The way I read it they are just kicking ALL of the members for a new start.
Monkey yeknoM
onkeyM Myekno
nkeyMo oMyekn
keyMon noMyek
eyMonk knoMye
yMonke eknoMy
Monkey yeknoM
first off, this isnt a dead clan. it is just being revamped....i started it. prehaps you are thinking of [fluff], which is entirely different. so dont call it dead, because frankly, it never died. im just rebirthing it

kungfool you are definitely still a member, dont worry.
and lo He came upon the sinner with little mercy. henceforth from this moment on He shall be known as PK, the painkiller.

Puff will sacrifice himself for the greater good as punishment for his rage. It is in His honor that we fight.