Ranking
Original Post
[WIP] Purple Devil Set
Ive decided to try something original and do a half cartoon set this is an early WIP IDEAS,COMMENTS,RATINGS and C&C are VERY appreciated
i like it, the head needs a bit more purple detail maybe in the back, and the right thigh seems a bit empty compared to the left, very original, i like the tribal on the front bottom, i cant wait to see how you make the rest of this set. nice work so far, 7/10
Head definately needs more things on it, more shading and flow, trying adding more detail and such, although it's a nice idea it could do with some speciality to make it different from anything else. For example, add more dark purple and dark grey bits around the head to give it some highlights.
Left thigh is very good, I couldn't be happier with how that is, it's a bit busy but at the same time very controled.
Right thigh isn't as glamourous, add more dark purple parts and dark grey parts, that will make it twenty times better.
Not bad all in all, but could be a lot better. 7/10.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]

I like it,but I would love to have some shadered screenshots,cause the image looks low quality compared to the head.I like the head very much,can't wait to see more!
Update done with the legs I see that many of you are telling me to add details to the head should I put the details over the hair or on the face?
for me is nice the set is fun and joyful
-::Always will fight for you, I'll be a knight in the stars trust.

Badass,except I don't like the cat,low opacity spiky things and the colour :/
8/10
Tint is sex.