Ranking
-Yeah, I agree. Assassins creed was just mega overload of clouds...

-I don't think I'll finish the halo one anytime soon. The Halo text is off google but I alpha'd it and added a whole overload of effects.

-The omino one was a request and so was the Diary of a wimpy kid, so it's what they wanted.

-The newest one of the panda dude was just in my free time, I wanted to experiment with lines. I agree, not my best work.
Thanks for the input
Cha-Ching

this sig are cool!...(wow a master signature with some picture)
10/10
Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me
It's looking alright, agreed with the above posts. Develope your own style and you'll go far. For a first try in my opinion that's pretty good.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Originally Posted by Zkyy View Post
nice signatures! :3
please show me the pics not edited..^^

Thank you.
And for the original pictures I will do that for future signatures. I usually delete the original photos after. And some (like blood stained one) are brushes.
Cha-Ching
They are, for the most part, too dark. They seem rushed and very poorly made, and rely on heavy use of stocks and images that you did not create (which makes this c/p, not art). Your focals are poorly placed (and in the case of the AC signature, blurred, which is always a no-no) and it seems like all of them are of a very poor image quality (did you save them as .jpgs?).

In other words, you have a very, very long way to go before you can call these signatures.
back from the dead