Toribash
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Finished
Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio

I've heard of that anime before. What's it about?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
An enemy to humanity called the "Fog" appears on the planet and they are a series of really strong ships, they want to kill humanity. But one guy finds a ship and it becomes his. Turns out each ship has a "personality" called a mental model so they are all cute girls obviously. The story is about how this guy will change the course of the world from its current destruction. It's action packed and quite clever. I gave it a 8 / 10.
An enemy to humanity called the "Fog" appears on the planet and they are a series of really strong ships, they want to kill humanity. But one guy finds a ship and it becomes his. Turns out each ship has a "personality" called a mental model so they are all cute girls obviously. The story is about how this guy will change the course of the world from its current destruction. It's action packed and quite clever. I gave it a 8 / 10.

So basically he just seduces these ships and fucks them over? Got it.
My Replays
Lol not really hahaha he's actually oblvious to most of them, he's just focused on changing the world
Is it as good as the manga? If so I might watch it.

Also watching Baccano, bit of a pain in the ass that the first torrent i got was in arabic ;c
Idk what I feel about it though, I'm a bit slow at following anime compared to manga. Don't really know what's going on except the usual superhuman thing.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
So basically he just seduces these ships and fucks them over? Got it.

Sadly he seduces none of them but they all swoon hard

There's not much naval warfare anime, so take what you can get!
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff

*added it on my 'want to watch' list.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Sadly he seduces none of them but they all swoon hard

There's not much naval warfare anime, so take what you can get!

Kantai Collections coming out sometime this year. That's kinda naval warfare... ish :s
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Watched SAO ExtraEdition! It's a good episode. Asuna looks super pretty, you guys should watch it!
Also, I cant wait for the next episode of SAO EE.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Can't wait for them to make Gun Gale online
My Replays