~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
1- I want apply for single allie.
2- Well, I have some friends here, I'm active and I want have sex with this sexys llamas 3- love the llamas. I want chill out with you guys, and know other members.
4-
5- ~With love Leo.
6- ^ignore that too
Well 6 lines or no... It is relative lol (7 with that)
I kind of know you. I can't really say yes or no yet. I'm leaning towards a yes though.
Wait, so my alliance application was denied right? Sorry, I can't tell if rutten meant both of us, or only the second guy.
inq.
It was indeed. Mmmmhm.
Windows wouldn't suck so much if it were a vacuum cleaner.
my joke about windows is better than pusga's
Hello Most Highly Looked Upon members of Clan. I would like to apply for allies for many reasons. The main reason is I appreciate greatly the friendly and jubilant attitudes of all the members. I know the majority you, and I can easily tell that this is one of the only clans in which it actually means something to be an ally with. I hope to meet some more of your members that I don't know in the future, for they are definitely going to be amazing since they are in clan. Anyways, thank you for the opportunity to apply.

I <3 You.......
~Muur
DAMN.
Originally Posted by Muur View Post
Hello Most Highly Looked Upon members of Clan. I would like to apply for allies for many reasons. The main reason is I appreciate greatly the friendly and jubilant attitudes of all the members. I know the majority you, and I can easily tell that this is one of the only clans in which it actually means something to be an ally with. I hope to meet some more of your members that I don't know in the future, for they are definitely going to be amazing since they are in clan. Anyways, thank you for the opportunity to apply.

I <3 You.......
~Muur

yes.
HI MUUR!

Fuck yes from me.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..