ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by DaHStevy View Post
im in a sticky situation;
i joined the clan knight, but shortly after the leader quit and made me the leader.
i'd like to lead this clan, but i've never led a clan before and am not sure what to do.
we have three members including myself, and a thread i cant do anything with.
can i get some advice?

Looks like you're not in any clan, but if you still wanted some advice:

Amount of members isn't a problem. 4 are required in order to apply for official but even if you feel that you need more guys, you can always try recruiting players (using ingame servers or the Recruitment Center board).

And if he did make you the leader, I'm assuming he would move you up to the main rank and by doing this, you gain all permissions to edit the first post even if you didn't make it.

People have been saying that my clan was dead. I can only think of one person. That person is Gman2277. He says my clan is dead. Saying it for nothing. So mean these guys that exited my clan need to come back. We have great activity! The clan isn't dying. These quitters are making it die.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
If you don't actively try to recruit new members then your clan is bound to die sooner or later. It's just how things work in toribash. Try to appeal to people more and make them want to stay in Back Flips. I'd suggest a clan video or something similar.

Also is BF still being voted on for official? It's been a while so idk anymore. if not then the thread is in need of an update.

EDIT: Woops wrong thread. Still, my question stands.
Last edited by MindStorm; Dec 9, 2013 at 05:08 AM.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Oh I'm sorry, I thought Back Flips was informed. They were rejected.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by sid View Post
Oh I'm sorry, I thought Back Flips was informed. They were rejected.

Is there any chance we can re apply?
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
I'm In The Clan Marz And We Have A Glitched Clan War With Toxic And For Now We Can't Clan War Any One Else D: How Can I The Leader Of Marz Fix The Problem?
Just a suggestion but I would have posted this in the Rapid Threads or asked in the #support IRC. c:

Also, this happened to my old clan as well. Not sure how it was solved however. I think togo took care of it.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
I cant under stand fish will you help me i had enough tc to make one but it was diffrent from last time so i couldnt make it can u explain it to me
Fufu lame i aint wit it gratata extend it
Do you mean an official clan or an unofficial one? If you meant unofficial, you have to register the clan by clicking the "clan" tab at the top of the page and then "register clan". You have to fill out the appropriate information including the unofficial clan DSC as well as the name and tag. After that, if everything checks out, it should have a "register" button. Click that an 10k will be sent from your account to ClanMonster automatically. If you have more questions, PM me. I'll respond faster. c:
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
For people that request changes, it's easier to approach a clan mod before an admin. That way they can check it all out first which makes it a lot quicker for the admins to do.