View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Tell me your steam username.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by deprav View Post
Nice french Brucia ! seems like you improved again Je ne joue plus a crpg en ce moment ^^ je suis plus sur CS:GO, SpeedRunners et Kerbal Space Program ! Je viendrais sur Toribash quand je te verrais dans un lobby de wushu ^^

I made some cool striking mods you might like Bruci :3

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=524227

Yes, in the while i lived 1 year in France, i've learnt a very good french, then i've lost it (since passed 2 more years without ever talking it), and now i re-started to practice it, and i'm slowly getting it back
Anyway that organization you made seems very nice!I'd love to test that mod, maybe with some of you guys!
Btw i'm always on wushu servers..yesterday someone also made a brushu server, so check servers sometimes!

And thx to all fl0w for the warm welcome!
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Fl0w|Art Help Needed
hey guys i've been doing an illustration for myself to be printed out but im artificially lost right now

the question is what should be changed and WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD I PUT FOR THE TOP

thank you very much

wip1

wip2

wip3-changed background color

Last edited by Marci6; Nov 10, 2015 at 10:22 PM.
You 3 of the 4 symbols for playing cards. Maybe you can add some clovers?

i am a bird now - Lil B

great idea timmy

actually not 3 just 2 of the playing cards

also the clover is cool will do that as well but the problem is that i should put a big object on the top like a crab face or something like that but it should feel somehow a paradox or dont know not really related things but should fit perfectly
russia every day))
-----
figured out and a frog face gonna be on the top
-----
here u are vodka lovers

Last edited by Marci6; Nov 10, 2015 at 12:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump