Ranking
Pretty sure since we never actually responded to it, we didnt care enough about it. Probably meaning you are rejected.
Also little to no effort put into the app. Just talking about you being in Team Aikido's Council, and that you don't play wushu. Thats your main points in the application, also yes i'm aware i'm no longer in fl0w but I can pretty well speak as I was in when your app was sent.
Last edited by Thanatos; Jun 8, 2017 at 01:21 AM.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
They come around but they never come close to
It is hard to join a 2010 clan, we are old dawgs and probably only invite people who already ride with us
Enjoint life
I like iPrime, he's fantastic at grappling mods - I think I was still MIA when he applied so I didn't see it. Yes he doesn't into wushu but I didn't either when I joined... learn from the best play like the best. I learned from you guys that even though the mods are very different the skills you learn in grappling mods can apply to wushu and vice versa - I think given some time he could be really great at wushu.

So iPrime if you wanna come find me and play some games hit me up (if you're on discord / steam whatever pm me for my usernames)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
If you want him in just have him in, no one really opposes, it's just that no one paid mind to it.

Just letting ya know that activity isn't our forte so have that in mind before joining in for two weeks and then leaving
hurting everyone's feelings.
*fakecough**fakecough*

Um, sup? Anyone around that remembers me? lol. My timezone's always been screwy... aaand it's been years xD

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...256384&page=10
@Thanatos Well I did play wushu good sir. That's how I met tripflow and deprav back in 2014. They were the two players that motivated me to play wushu in the first place and now they're gone I really don't have a reason to play :// but I can understand where you are coming from.

@Neko; I'll hit you up bro we can go for some matches
Haha! Ur mad!
Elite's [fl0w] Application
Hey guys, i'm Elite, also known as Space; I'm 18; Posted an app a while ago, and became impatient, however, i'm not playing as much, i'm not on the community as much either, don't really want to join an 'active' clan because most nowadays like to war a lot, and me being me doesn't like to war, most cases i'm in game i'm just usually chilling in wushu, lenshu, private rooms, or sometimes boxshu/mushu. With that being said, i want to first off say why i choose you guys, and you guys specifically, reason being ive known fl0w for ages, or at least some of the members, with that knowledge i decided to talk to some of the members about joining, those members being Stealth, Kane, and Raiken, although these are the 3 members i have talked to about applying to join recently, i do know more members personally, those being: William, smogard49, BBKing, swedishpower, timmyboyg, and 8ojan; Biggest reason i want to join, is because well, fl0w is well, fl0w, most if not all the members are pretty chill, the application process is lengthy and worth it, the clan overall is amazing, you're centered around one of my family older-time mods, that being wushu, and aikido as well. I'm not too good at wushu however, i am sort of decent, i mostly play other mods, as said previously, however i do like myself a fair bit of quick aikido. I will of course attach a few replays to this application, as to show some skill, speaking of skill i have started to get into replay editing/hacking to kind of give my replays a bit of "OOF" (joke intended), any replays i upload that are 'hacked' with have a [H] prefix, [M] means madman, so on and so fourth.

With all of this information being said, i understand you guys are inactive, that the application process could take weeks, to even months, which i understand, and i will wait as long as it takes to even be denied, because honestly, waiting is stressful, however the end can always be relieving even if it ends in denial.

Previous clans are: sk8r, evil, inquisition, elite, many more.

So this is my application, thanks for reading.
Attached Files
[spar] idk.rpl (366.8 KB, 5 views)
[wushu] someevenmoremp.rpl (87.6 KB, 7 views)
[wushu] somemoremp.rpl (320 Bytes, 6 views)
[wushu] somemp.rpl (83.0 KB, 7 views)
[H][M] GutBuster.rpl (71.5 KB, 4 views)
[M] GutBuster.rpl (71.4 KB, 5 views)
mas2mf.rpl (773.9 KB, 3 views)
mas.rpl (828.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by hanna; Nov 7, 2017 at 12:39 AM.
IRL
Hello, my name is KrisKrafts, but you can just call me Kris. I would enjoy very much if I could join [fl0w].
I am 16 years old, born in June of 2001. I hate my Birthday do to it being in the summer which isn't a good thing -.-
I live in Dallas Georgia, and my GMT/UTC is -5. I speak 3 languages and am learning a fourth.
These languages being English, Spanish, French, and I am learning German.

In-Game
I rate my in-game and forum activity a 10/10. The second I am off school I workout take a shower and get on Toribash for about 9 hours.
Detailing my forum activity, I make tutorials, promote Toribash, help on art boards and contribute to about 3 orgs at the moment.
These orgs are ToriMedia, Team Mushu, and Coders Club.
Detailing my in-game activity, I play aikido7, taekkyon, lenshu, and Mushu/Wushu.
My belt is below the standard although Elite and Kane can vouch that I am not terrible.
In fact I am submitting this app right now because Kane told me to go for it when I was ready.
I am ready now.
Detailing my general history within the community, I originally joined back in 2009 and left the game in 2011.
I do not remember my old account name, but I was pretty standard for a player that had played the game for 2 years.
I am back to the community as it has greatly improved and I want to be a part of it yet again.
I have only one previous clan on this account, it was (error).
The only clan I can remember on the last account was possibly TGS but I am not 100% sure.
I do not have replays as I fucked up my files for Toribash and had to re-install.
If needed I would love to be tested in-game. Or you could wait until I get some replays.
Either way is fine with me.

Why Join [fl0w]
I would like to join fl0w because of the awesome community of players surrounded by it.
Also, 2 friends of mine are in this clan. Elite and I think I am considered a friend by Kane.
Overall this is an awesome clan that is based on my favorite mods in Toribash.
Also, I have been hanging out with a bunch of fl0w peeps on forums an in-game and decided this was the clan for me.

Conclusion and Contacts
In conclusion, I would love to join [fl0w] and hopefully, I will be a good asset to the clan.
You can contact me on forums pms or on my discord.
Kris#9318
Last edited by iPod; Nov 16, 2017 at 10:26 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
KrisKrafts: Messaged a higher up to post it for discussion.
Wish you good luck.