ES Recruitment Drive
Nope, I checked we don't have anyone. Ok damn I'll be here tomorrow. Been super busy with work and practice these past days.
It's time to get some fresh blood in our ranks, this place is turning into a retirement home for us old folks.
I'll get in-game few times a week, see if there is someone interested in joining.
I'll message our boys in fb just in case. Maybe we will make a come back once again.
Lets get ingame tomorrow. Dog told me he will join. I'd like to keep this bond although we are way past our prime.
I am still lurking from time to time. Still around and I even played about 4-500 games this summer and placed some bets. We need to revive this bad boy up. Do we have money in the piratez chest to host something in-game and get some people to join [Piratez] ?
> Piratez
what is the most common social media u use, Jewww? Give me that so we could chat and have an easier time coming around in game and stuff. I have uberis on FB.
> Piratez
Hey Jew, long time no see man.
I have Uby and Perica on FB, and I have most of you on Steam.

EDIT: I'm cool with event and stuff, problem is I forgot who has the bank pass, I think I talked about this to Uby before.
As of now all I can think of is just gettin' in-game and do the regular "hey, you interested in joining Piratez?" thingy.
If you want to go in-game, feel free to ask me since I mostly online in Steam these days.
Last edited by Sicks; Oct 2, 2017 at 06:20 PM.