Toribash
Original Post
[u]The Ultimate Activity

As you can probably guess, this thread is about activity, if you are an active poster or a member of Ultimate and going to be gone for more than two weeks, please post here and state why you are going to be gone. Please don't spam this thread, any spam will be deleted and you may be asked to leave the Ultimate board permanently.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Well, i'm just gunna state here that schooling takes up Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, so i'll be on only for like, 2 hours at most on those days, work likes to schedule me for whenever they want to, I'll try to tell you before hand. (GMT +10 btw)

Beta Moderated Message:

Noted. Get good grades bud
Last edited by Jak; Apr 11, 2013 at 02:49 AM.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
For the next couple of weeks I'll be revising excessively for my exams. I'll try to post whenever I can, but I'm afraid I'll be gone for a while.
(GMT 0)

Beta Moderated Message:

Noted. Good Luck on exams.
Last edited by Jak; Apr 11, 2013 at 02:49 AM.
i've been sick for the past 5 days, and I think i'll keep like this for another 2 or 3 :/

I think i've gone to 40ºC one night, since I had hallucinations (I think) lol it was pretty weird. anyways, i'm going to be gone for a few days...

Beta Moderated Message:

Noted. Get better man, unfortunate:/ <3 you
Last edited by Jak; Apr 11, 2013 at 02:50 AM.
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
getting namonia... may be inactive for a whilE~....
Life is like glass, It can be broken, but it is repairable, with care, and time. -eregonv1
I need to get my grades up, so I might be in and out, should be posting a bit still, just need to concentrate on these last 3 weeks of school.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
My activity is going to drop to almost Zero, got some very important tests coming up in the next few weeks... Sorry guys
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
my activity is basically 0 because my laptop decided to shit itself... literally. should hopefully be fixed next week.
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
my activity is basically 0 because my laptop decided to shit itself... literally. should hopefully be fixed next week.

-ian- Moderated Message:
Noted. Hope you get it fixed.
On my really horribad desktop atm, that's why i've been able to post recentally. it takes a while to load some images but it's actually pretty good asides from that, no games though and i'm still gunna get my laptop fixed. but i actually will porbably have more activity then i used to. (specially since i'm apparently "resigning from being a member" ahaha.