Ranking
Original Post
[i] Inq Application Thread
Read before applying:
The Inquisition is now accepting applications!

On the date of this thread's posting, it will be exactly four years to the day that we have not accepted applications.

So, feel free to apply.

For your application, feel free to write it in whatever format you wish. Try to keep the application as grammatically correct as possible. Same goes for spelling. We want to be able to read what you're saying. We want you to make sense. However, we also don't want to be reading the same application over and over, so make yourself stick out and seem different in an awesome way.

In your application, tell us a bit about yourself. This can include your name, nickname, age, hobbies, GMT/timezone, and anything you feel like sharing. Why do you want to join our clan? What makes us better or different than the other Toribash clans in your opinion? Do you know any of the current Inquisition members, and if so, who?

Your application will probably be discussed in private. Feel free to ask one of us (politely, mind you) how your application is going (we'll just ignore you if we feel like it, though).

Don't spam us. Don't be dumb. And good luck!
It is required that you at least try to get to know us before you apply, join our irc channel and post around in our board*.
*Keep it spam free and on-topic, if told not to post DON'T; we seriously dislike people that can't get a hint/just ignore warnings. ~Tuna
Last edited by Creati0n; Sep 30, 2016 at 01:56 AM. Reason: Changes to basically everything.
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
Thanks for the app, but I don't think you're what we're looking for, sorry.

But what do I know, I just live here.
Wait, what
Agreeing with 8tah, I don't think you'd fit in here. Plus your reasoning for going between clans does not seem good.
Originally Posted by Night View Post
Eh, don't need to lie, it's because my age ?

just asking.

No, judging someone by a number is silly. However it is as eightah says, you're not what we're looking for.
Thanks for your interest in our clan though.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.