Ranking
Yes, please. Also instead of the links to the charts, you could put them as images (they're in spoilers anyway so it won't stretch the post ouright + easier to compare with both in front of you).
But why's the rum gone? :v
Exactly.
Last edited by Daeldir; Jul 30, 2015 at 04:51 PM. Reason: STOP OPPRESSING ME
Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
Yes, please. Also instead of the links to the charts, you could put them as images (they're in spoilers anyway so it won't stretch the post ouright + easier to compare with both in front of you).

Good point ! I'll do this right now

Also, thanks for showing interest to everyone who has ! Please feel at home, make yourself comfortable and remove your pants.

What about a little random KO tourney in 2~3 hours (6~7:30pm gmt+0) ? With the non-threshold mods. LG ? MG ? HG ? ^^
First get 5k + 100% e-peen, second get shitty item + 50% e-peen.
I might post on the event board with a countdown to get some more people, or make a global if a wild GM appears.

(I'll be off for a few days startin tomorrow evening so I'd like to have a little tourney before I leave)
Last edited by deprav; Jul 31, 2015 at 12:21 AM.
So, we held our first Knockout tourney with striking_MG_b and it was pretty awesome ! a lot of good fights ! we were 24 players I think, it took 1h30 so it's pretty reasonnable.

Thanks to everyone who joined, hope you enjoyed.

And congratulation to Devil who won the tourney ! Daeldir made it second, gratz to him as well :3

I'll keep track of wins so we can have some kind of home made ranking.
Last edited by deprav; Jul 31, 2015 at 12:21 AM.
yeoldethread
This seems based heavily on my wushu striking tourney from ages ago, I'm glad to see someone took the time to apply those concepts to multiple mods and put it all under one banner. Nicely done. Obviously this interests me a great deal. I'm like a proud parent right now whose kid has grown up and moved out on their own.
Last edited by rcarey; Jul 30, 2015 at 11:56 PM.
Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
yeoldethread
This seems based heavily on my wushu striking tourney from ages ago, I'm glad to see someone took the time to apply those concepts to multiple mods and put it all under one banner. Nicely done. Obviously this interests me a great deal. I'm like a proud parent right now whose kid has grown up and moved out on their own.

Yes ! Snake and Willy also made a similar tournament back in the TW days with the same ideas applied differently, that's why snake made wushu3st.tbm I think ! I'll try to dig the thread up for the sake of memories ^^
But I thought it was sad to only apply this to wushu, and it could benefit other striking mods and even the scattered striking scene if there was a consistent core to link them all.