Ranking
Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
Wow.
Actually impressive stuff here.
How long did it take for you to make this?

same, I would also like to know how long this took you.
and I really think that you should put this in the "entertainment and media" thread. this is an awesome@!11
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
It took me about 10 days. Not 24h per day of course.
Originally Posted by Zorow
and I really think that you should put this in the "entertainment and media" thread. this is an awesome@!11

Naah don't wanna. Besides that is not the correct board to put things like this anyway.

This Saturday I'm going to spare some time to play Toribash, what time are you usually on?
Step out of your skin, put it in a jar. I thought they were my friends, but they were cannonballs.
Originally Posted by J0Y View Post
It took me about 10 days. Not 24h per day of course.
Naah don't wanna. Besides that is not the correct board to put things like this anyway.

This Saturday I'm going to spare some time to play Toribash, what time are you usually on?

anytime, your in the Skype call just hmu and let me know what server you'll be in.
~Link is my personal Dj
Many thanks to Foobi for his patience in testing this lol.

I can conclude that the controls work fine, but the flood kicking (because of the usage of copious whisper messages to transfer joint states) is just stupid xd.

I, just recently, found another way to transfer data using lua script in toribash. So I'm going to try if that works. If it does work, then all those flood kicking worries will be gone.

thanks foobs ily.
oh and also zorow :)
Last edited by J0Y; Aug 6, 2016 at 05:41 AM.
Step out of your skin, put it in a jar. I thought they were my friends, but they were cannonballs.
Originally Posted by J0Y View Post
Many thanks to ZOROW for his patience in testing this

I, just recently, found another way to transfer data using lua script in toribash. So I'm going to try if that works. If it does work, then all those flood kicking worries will be gone.

thanks ZOROW ily.
oh and also ZOROW

sounds good to me, got kicked like 3 times doing nothing
~Link is my personal Dj
if you could solve the flood kicking and make the controls in realtime, it would be a crazy good mod.

you could seriously get famous for dat shit
Originally Posted by Course View Post
if you could solve the flood kicking and make the controls in realtime, it would be a crazy good mod.

you could seriously get famous for dat shit

that's exactly what I was thinking
we need to keep testing it to make sure it is 100% before we show anyone(that's if j0y wants to share this with anyone)
I seriously think that this is an answer that the Toribash community has been asking for since the game was made.
and the fact that you got this done in 10 days? u es CR4zY!
~Link is my personal Dj
Hey, so just now I've tested this other method and it worked haha.
Now the joint states are updated in semi-real-time, you don't have to press left-shift + space anymore. Also you can see which joints that the other masters currently control, kinda like google docs but for toribash.

anyone want to test it? lol
Very interesting. Question: Can two Colabots be used in the same room, and if so, can the two Colabots have the same grandmaster(s)?

Could be useful for teaching players in real time.