Ranking
Original Post
Colorado

Sup fellas, m9s and others.
I'll be working in Colorado this summer (the first time in Murica), in Estes Park. So if somebody who knows me or who remember me from great times and who is from Estes Park (probably nobody, crap, this city is hella small) I'd be glad to meet u and blow up some blunts with u, cheers!
Otherwise, long live CHM, R.I.P TGS, proud silver family member.
Last edited by Hug; May 17, 2017 at 01:57 PM.
who the fuck are you
-----
sorry id idn't mean that

nice to meet you
Last edited by millie; May 18, 2017 at 10:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Dinis View Post
fuck that, come to portugal where life is just drugs and the beach

But in Colorado it's just drugs and mountains...
-----
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
i live in colorado

Pretty nice, but Colorado is fucking big tho
Last edited by Hug; May 28, 2017 at 02:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i'm a giraffe
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
portugal is sick apart from every dude tryna sell u weed or a stolen watch when ur walking the street
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
I dont know you but your coming to colorado so, colorado springs and boulder are hotspots for weed same goes for denver, denver is more expensive though, if you do go to colorado springs stay away from the citadel mall, not racist or anything but its really a hood rat area, sure they have weed but you're more likely to get scammed or beat if you buy from there, and yea, Estes Park is pretty fucking small, never actually heard of it until now, but good luck, and welcome for a shitty drug area guide
they call me ????????????