Toribash
Original Post
Replays arent playing
After every game the replay is frozen and I have no idea how to unfreeze it. I have tried everything and the only way to watcht he replay is to save it then watch it later. Please help as soon as possible.
-----
Forgot to say, this is in the steam version of the game,
Last edited by waffman; Jun 25, 2014 at 12:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Press Dat For Automated Message --->

Have you tried reinstalling the game?

if you have try verifying the games cache. to do so right click toribash in your steam library and click properties then click local files then from there click Verify game integrity and it will start verifying

if that doesn't work go check on your actual replays folder and see if you have it duplicated that happened in one of my earlier versions. and if you don't know how to check your replays folder go to toribash in the steam library right click it then click properties then from there click local files then browse local files.
Last edited by Miyako; Jun 25, 2014 at 09:53 AM.
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
The problem only seems to ocurr when I make a private server with my friend. On public servers the replays load just fine but when we play together the repay doesnt load for either for us. I have verified it and cleared cache and all the other recommendations i have received. Nothing seems to have resolved the issue.

Press Dat For Automated Message --->