ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Spinny dance kicks (?)
I've been terrible at spinning and dancing and such so I dedicated some time to try and learn it... so these are the outcomes....

turnarounddecap: First basic thing I did to get a better hand at a controlled turn around.

phasekick: Named so because the first kick goes through the knee to do nothing. If you have a problem that the opener was imitating one of Yosaku's replays... then kill me. Anyways it's more on trying to stay low to the ground to allow more spinning than the actual attack.

breakdancedoublekick: A bit more emphasis on the attack here... it's made more for practice's sake. And again, if you have a problem with a tap kick then kill me...

Comments, tips, anything productive to improving is appreciated and encouraged.

P.S. I realize my definition of dance varies significantly from most people... so ya....
Attached Files
Ora_turnarounddecap.rpl (68.9 KB, 59 views)
Ora_phasekick.rpl (90.9 KB, 54 views)
Ora_breakdancedoublekick.rpl (93.2 KB, 64 views)
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
*kills you*
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Man, this is exactly the kind of replays I'd like to be able to do. I liked the first one the best. The way you build up speed for the decap kick, I just don't know how...
9,5/10 for the first
8/10 for the second
8/10 for the third
Originally Posted by BladeNin
Is he a player or a monster?

I do liek these spins and momentous kicks.
I'd say just try to get a tiny bit more oomf into your hits like the decap in the 3rd replay.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
These kicks are just awesome. You use the floor really well to generate momentum.

turnarounddecap: Awesomely fluid, 'nuff said.

phasekicks: There's just something about heli-kicks that amazes me, this was no exception. Nice one leg landing too.

breakdancedoublekick: :O wow those kicks were fast. Replay had incredible flow.

Great job sir