Originally Posted by Qegola
Tori - *Contract wrist*
Tori - *Wrist Crushed*

Uke - *Pecs, Chest, Lumber, Shoulders Crushed*

It would be pretty funny...

That can be done with replay editing, not mods. >.>

This is about the 6th time we got an impossible mod request. :P
Re: mod suggestions
Might there be any way to make jousting, but make it so you rise upwards into uke?
You fly into him like normal joust but you rise to.
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
i want a jousting mod but also with something REALY stupid added, like, 12 foot long legs! :P now THAT would make you jump lol.
Originally Posted by Sieg Storm of the chaos legion
i want a jousting mod but also with something REALY stupid added, like, 12 foot long legs! :P now THAT would make you jump lol.

well i made sumosword jousting (do a search for it) and thats pretty stupid, but ill try to work on your request sieg
cheers ;) i'm working on the sword mod impailed version JUST to proove it's not imposible :P
Have two fighters about 500distance and have little things that shoot out or extending arm or something that then pull them in by their arms sorta like jousting or a grappeling mod
Evil's Old School cracked out Paladin.
first can some one help me. mods are not working on my mac. it keeps telling me that there is no chosen program and i want mods. TBMs don't work and ZIPs don't work neither.PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Originally Posted by cooljcapya
first can some one help me. mods are not working on my mac. it keeps telling me that there is no chosen program and i want mods. TBMs don't work and ZIPs don't work neither.PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search before you post. =)

http://www.toribash.com/forum/index.php?topic=3669.0
id like to c alot of the mods people have made as mini toribash. like jousting, air jousting, etc. I think that alot of the mods woul be better as mini toribash, u could move faster and the mods that make u zoom out would be easier to use cause u wuldnt have to out and sperate the players as far.
Hey, I'm still new to the forums and the game, only been playing with it for about a day or so. I searched through the forums and didn't see a topic on it, so I'll ask straight up. Is there a mod (is it even possible) to get the characters to start out in a karate/combat stance? I keep wanting to create some semi-realistic looking combat sequences, but both combatants start with their heels together and knees locked - fun from a physics game point of view, but some of you keep referring to this as a fighting game...

So far, this game is awesome. If I were a programmer by any stretch of the imagination, I'd look into modding myself. You guys (community and all) do great work.