Ranking
I can test you right now. Come to Freelance Server. I´ll set up a mod ;)

EDIT: nvm -.-
Last edited by loje; Jul 6, 2008 at 12:59 AM.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Mahulk: your history isnt very pleasing, back when I was a supermoderator you posted in other clan forums at random, and you spammed a fair bit

dunno if you still do that tho
<smegg> I want you to be gay for me
<smegg> Please
Belt: Green.
How long you been playing: 2 weeks
Activity: 2- 12h a day
Time Zone: GMT - 6
Why you want to join: Want to play toribash w/ a good clan.
Belt: blue
How long you been playing:about 3 weeks
Activity:2-5 h a day
Time Zone: UTC+2.
Why you want to join: sb told me from freelance and it sounded good.
I think it would be nice to have a mentor who can tell you new things...
Sorry akler but we are going to close the joining thing for a while....if you cant find a mentor before Saturday then I suggest that you play hard and try become 2nd dan black belt so you can join after we open the join thingie again.
Belt: 5th dan 50 to 6th dan
How long you been playing: ABout 7 months
Activity: Anything from 1-6 Hours a day
Time Zone: Gmt+8 ( Like darkcrypto )
Why you want to join: I want to join Freelance because it is a very well run clan , there are some very awesome members like Tonakai , DarkCrypto , Dragar , Patrick_unrated etc. I think I can help this clan , By donating tc , thinking of new ideas and just helping in general. Plus I know this clan is very respected , And Triforce didnt work out. I was leader of Freeze for a while , but they were to inactive and Fusion , dw about that.

So you test me or is it Just a No/Yes
I would say yes directly....and its great that u post today czz on Saturday we are going to close and remove some inactive members.

well...if you want to I can test you right now....I am in FL server. but I have slow internet.....so I may disconnect some times :P
Attention applicants

all request for joining have tempareraly been put on hold till the 13/08/08 at that time this thread shall be reopened. if you are that devoted to join this clan you shall wait until that date other and if not begone.

EDIT: if you have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact myself, patrick or loje
Last edited by Patrick_Unrated; Jul 13, 2008 at 07:51 PM.
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

Attention applicants
:P

this is from my thread: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=45862

Yup...like the title.....WE ARE BACK AND RECRUITING!!!!! (typo :P)

for you that somehow didnt know.....we have been closed in a month....but now we can accept members again.

Good Luck!!!!!!