Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ

Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.

Hints.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
Originally Posted by Snook View Post
@ ezio
You didn't even acknowledge what I said but merely reinstated that you, and two others, want this item. I've given a valid reason why it's unlikely to happen and it doesn't matter if you're a top dog in the artist world that doesn't change anything.

If I gathered enough people to support something that could potentially destroy a huge aspect of the game would you think that'd be ok?

This would not "destroy" (a huge aspect of) the game. You can simply put a QI restriction on it.

And all I mean with 13Chillz being who he is, is that some might respect his opinion more than others because of his artistic experience that does deal with this discussion.
| [AC] | Replays | Order of Taekkyon |
If the qi restriction was in place at a suitable amount for this perfect force colour, it would be almost impossible for anyone to reach making this discussion redundant.
So his artistic skill will aid in discussing a price for said item as well as make solutions for any problems in the market that may arise from the new colours creation?(if it were easily accessible that is, and if it was not I don't see why you'd even want it implemented.)

-----
Just a thought here btw, hasn't anyone worked out a mixture of force colour/joint texture base colour that would work well as white/light grey?
I would have thought a truly great artist would work with the tools they have rather than needing an entire new set of items made.
Last edited by Snook; Mar 6, 2014 at 03:57 PM.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
If the qi restriction was in place at a suitable amount for this perfect force colour, it would be almost impossible for anyone to reach making this discussion redundant.

As I said several pages ago, before this discussion started.

ust a thought here btw, hasn't anyone worked out a mixture of force colour/joint texture base colour that would work well as white/light grey?
I would have thought a truly great artist would work with the tools they have rather than needing an entire new set of items made.

Well... look at my glutes, that probably illustrates what you're asking for.
I said something similar above your post a few pages back too hehe.

And the above picture just.proves a new colour isn't necessary.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
xD dang it tinerr. I was trying to make it easier and have less steps to create joint textures so there would be less of a learning curve for people just getting into texturing. But I was worried you would pull out that example. And since there were people trying to roll the bandwagon along I thought I might stand a chance. :P

Anyways from what i have seen playing around with joint textures if you place this color

#C4C4C4

as a multiply layer on top of all your other layers in a joint texture or on a pure joint it comes out pretty close to the original default color. I've tested it with a couple of sets ie) nuthugs and some others, and i cant really tell a difference. and yes if you take a pure joint, the demon color and place a multiply #C4C4C4 layer it will create the demon joint color, for only the low price of 300k (not including your greyscale joint)

But it would be nice to get some confirmation on if my color code is correct for the default color. :o
I honestly don't have the money for Joint textures... so.. yeah.
Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
xD dang it tinerr. I was trying to make it easier and have less steps to create joint textures so there would be less of a learning curve for people just getting into texturing. But I was worried you would pull out that example. And since there were people trying to roll the bandwagon along I thought I might stand a chance. :P

Anyways from what i have seen playing around with joint textures if you place this color

#C4C4C4

as a multiply layer on top of all your other layers in a joint texture or on a pure joint it comes out pretty close to the original default color. I've tested it with a couple of sets ie) nuthugs and some others, and i cant really tell a difference. and yes if you take a pure joint, the demon color and place a multiply #C4C4C4 layer it will create the demon joint color, for only the low price of 300k (not including your greyscale joint)

But it would be nice to get some confirmation on if my color code is correct for the default color. :o

I totally agree that it would make things a lot easier for people to get into texturing. I didn't shoot down the idea, I just tried to give an alternative solution until the item is released (if it gets released tho ;o). As for the code, I am not really sure what it is, can't help there.
Ahh cool cool ;)
How frequently do you guys release new stuff?
[prolly a silly question]

with the cool new hats/headphone/sub/shoes etc will it be possible to buy a 3Ditem color? like a hair color item?
an from there could there be a 3Ditem texture item? the greenhat would look ace with a 4leaf clover on it.... (if i could get a 3d model available of the hat with the purchase it wouldnt be so hard to wrap? - been years since i playd in autodesk3DS)
from what i have seen of the new 3D items, they make the oldhats look well oldhat. newies so smooth n sleek TY TY TY your hardwork is fucking fantastic! an much appreciated

O an 3 more quick things
a) will my transparent textures eva work with shaders on?
b)ЛTinerr NOICE ARSE! ... very sexy!!
c) ty all for the joint textures, i made a pinhead
Signature Permissions no
I don't know if there is hat colours when those hat competitions are done, but I think they will be, I like a green colour for my headphones
I wish there were transparent forces and relaxes

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)