Toribash
Original Post
[RMO] Chat

Previous Frontpage

Now the chat thread.
Last edited by Destram; Jul 3, 2015 at 12:29 AM.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Hay, I'm Shade, from [Tribe] <3
I really want to learn some rk-mma, because I love that.
My skill?? Probably 3 hehe, ye I'm not that pro, I just like it
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
Nickname : Noel
Belt : Master Belt
Clan : [Yes]
Why do you want to join? : I want to join because I play rk-mma.tbm a lot and I am fairly good at it.
Why do you like rk-mma.tbm? : I like rk-mma.tbm because of how you can always have a chance of winning even in a bad position.
An own rating of your skill (1-10) : 8/10
3 replays of you in rk-mma.tbm (not needed, but highly recommended) : I only have 2 replays sadly, if you want you can test me ingame.
Attached Files
Ownage to mistermat2 rk.rpl (81.7 KB, 15 views)
Wow our two first applicants. Noel you are accepted of course and Shade aswell, but would be cool if you get us some replays. :-)
Nickname : FistofLife
Belt : 8th Dan
Clan : Tribe
Why do you want to join? : I would like to join this organisation since I've been playing this mod for a while now, Unlike most mods that I play this mod does not get boring. I play this mod a lot on all different levels such as Duels, fun games and decap prizes. I've played this mod a lot with Destram as we are in the same clan and I think I have got a high enough skill for this organisation. I think I can share openers that I have made in this mod as-well as other tactics if anyone wants them
Why do you like rk-mma.tbm? : I enjoy RK-MMA as it is a mod that does not get boring (for me) even after I play it for a long time, I also like this mod as it is becoming increasingly more competitive in duels and such.
An own rating of your skill (1-10) : 7 (mod rank means nothing to some people but I think its worth mentioning, On an alt I got rank 6 and on this main I got rank 18 )
3 replays of you in rk-mma.tbm (not needed, but highly recommended) : Trying to find some more, got so many to look threw
Attached Files
Rk-MMA2.rpl (85.1 KB, 18 views)
Nickname : Daedalus (Chrono666)
Belt : 4th dan black belt
Clan : [Tea]
Why do you want to join? : Because I like rk-mma and I wanna share my skills and learn more with you guys.
Why do you like rk-mma.tbm? : Gravity is good and you can do epic comebacks.
An own rating of your skill (1-10) : 8
Attached Files
wdwdwadwdwdw.rpl (82.8 KB, 9 views)
rkka.rpl (65.9 KB, 9 views)
rkkadwd.rpl (38.4 KB, 7 views)
Thanks for applying ! It would be nice to have you here, you both are accepted.
Last edited by Destram; Apr 10, 2014 at 01:17 AM.
Nickname : Sissykick, Sissy, sissydick, sis....well you get it
Belt :10th dan (almost master )
Clan : Hoax
Why do you want to join? : because i play a lot of rk-mma, and played many matches with viper in the past
Why do you like rk-mma.tbm? : small dojo, a different grav thats not in many other mods, and its a no-grab beat them up mod my favourite
An own rating of your skill (1-10) : modestly a 6-7, find me on a cocky day and i'll say 10
3 replays of you in rk-mma.tbm (not needed, but highly recommended) : I'll add shortly
[RelaxAll]
Nickname: Suck
Belt: 2nd dan
Clan: Tribe
Why do you want to join? I want to join because rk-mma is basically the only mod I play anymore and is all I play in clan wars and is my main mod. I have a love for it.
Why do you like rk-mma? I like rk because it requires more skill than the grab mods and requires you to move through out the dojo and let's you use freedom.
Skill: I'd say a good 7/10
Replays: Can't post any right now but destram can back me up on it through clan wars and just playing.

Nickname : Khel

Belt : Blue

Clan : None

Why do you want to join? : I figured that I should be more forum active, and thus I decided to join clan/organisation to boost my activity and postcount, and this was the first organisation that caught my eye from the list, as I like rk-mma

Why do you like rk-mma.tbm? : the fact that no win is sure in rk-mma, because matches are mostly intense to the very last frames, and it is not that easy to run in rk-mma.
Also, rk-mma is one of those mods I started to play after the 2 year break I took, and thus it is currently one of my best mod.

An own rating of your skill (1-10) : 4-5, give or take. I can comeback somewhat, but I still have lot to improve.

3 replays of you in rk-mma.tbm (not needed, but highly recommended) : I actually do not have any replays of rk-mma at all, because of the fact that I haven't played it that long yet after I returned, but I can fight sometime, if I find you guys ingame.

Last edited by khelbel; Apr 10, 2014 at 07:29 AM.