Toribash
Ello o/ heres my app
Some irl stuff:
My name is Cross
My real name is Tochukwu(Some people just call me tokyo though)
I'm 15 and am in 10th grade. Since I was born in September I was supposed to be in 9th grade, but I skipped a grade since I used to go to a private school
I play soccer and football but mainly football nowadays(I'm a linebacker). I have 3 cousins who are in uni and live in an extended family with bunch of relatives.

Some toribash stuff:
I main Aikidobigdojo but I can play every official mod other than tk(mainly because I just don't have fun playing it). The ones I'm best at from greatest to worst are Abd, lenshu, boxshu, tk, judo.
Replay making wise, I can spar, somewhat trick, but am bad at parkour and madman replays.

Some clan stuff:
I've been in quite a bit of clans since 2015, so I can't remember all of them off the top of my head, but I would stay in the clans until they die.
First clan I was in was called akatsuki. Then I was in drunk, FL, jolt, volt, ve, apok, As, JKD, TFR, Nightmare, Midnight, FTL, error, beard, prodigy, fear and some others that I don't remember.

So why do I want to join Old?:
Well, its one of the few not toxic clans that are still around. I have some friends in the clan(ex. artisan and counter if counter still likes me). Its a pretty chill clan overall and decently active.
̶I̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶j̶o̶i̶n̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶x̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶c̶u̶t̶e̶

Thanks for reading!
Last edited by Cross; Apr 20, 2019 at 09:35 PM.
Life.
Originally Posted by Cross View Post
Ello o/ heres my app
Some irl stuff:
My name is Cross
My real name is Tochukwu(Some people just call me tokyo though)
I'm 15 and am in 10th grade. Since I was born in September I was supposed to be in 9th grade, but I skipped a grade since I used to go to a private school
I play soccer and football but mainly football nowadays(I'm a linebacker). I have 3 cousins who are in uni and live in an extended family with bunch of relatives.

Some toribash stuff:
I main Aikidobigdojo but I can play every official mod other than tk(mainly because I just don't have fun playing it). The ones I'm best at from greatest to worst are Abd, lenshu, boxshu, tk, judo.
Replay making wise, I can spar, somewhat trick, but am bad at parkour and madman replays.

Some clan stuff:
I've been in quite a bit of clans since 2015, so I can't remember all of them off the top of my head, but I would stay in the clans until they die.
First clan I was in was called akatsuki. Then I was in drunk, FL, jolt, volt, ve, apok, As, JKD, TFR, Nightmare, Midnight, FTL, error, beard, prodigy, fear and some others that I don't remember.

So why do I want to join Old?:
Well, its one of the few not toxic clans that are still around. I have some friends in the clan(ex. artisan and counter if counter still likes me). Its a pretty chill clan overall and decently active.
̶I̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶j̶o̶i̶n̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶x̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶c̶u̶t̶e̶

Thanks for reading!

yes, he's cute
Jaded.
Originally Posted by max View Post
invited

i’d like to add that this was also discussed privately, because now it kind of seems we invited him without anyone else giving their opinion
that is a complete lie, i abuse my leader role and invite who ever the hell i want when i want
Last edited by max; Apr 21, 2019 at 06:49 PM.
that is a complete lie, i abuse my leader role and invite who ever the hell i want when i want

grrrrrrr im getting angry