ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by bloodrift View Post
lol y am i still on this and hi guys

HEEEY! HOW YA DOIN'?
And no, I don't know why you are still on this.

Desperately trying to get back into TB...

lol that message was from December and he's not up there anymore, quit being silly and get with it :P
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
"stop being silly". -Sarutobi
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
Hey guys, I'm looking to promote someone else to the "Recruiters" rank. The responsibility that comes with the promotion is that you're expected to, obviously, promote recruitment. By that I mean send them to the Recruitment Thread. If you truly think they're a good recruit though and I would accept them, you can just send them an invite (you'll have the ability to).

Whoever's interested, just give a quick explanation as to why you deserve it either in a pm or here and I'll pick someone next week.

If I don't get any "applications," then you're all lame and I'll hate you all.
New single alliance with undead99 from clan infinity. He's a Portuguese speaker.
I'm in the midst of making new pages to reorganize the clan. I was going to just add art to make it look better, but I like the idea of recreating [elite] and giving it a fresh start. Unfortunately after deciding this I've been bogged down with schoolwork and/or have not been home, so I haven't really had the time to set it all up yet (I want to release it all at once). Here's hoping it will happen soon.
Updated in a more compact spoiler organization system, as per the new usual.

I like spoilers.

Also, these people still need to put their information on the Information Thread: JesseBean, QualityBJ, 456654, NinjaSmurf, and Abyss.
not sure y im not on any type roster but im thinking that is a mistake? sorry to bother and haggle sarutobi. i know i havent been very active in a while almost a year very sorry, but you know my heart will always be with elite. but ya let me know how to fix that so i can be back on the roster. thanks alot
-----
also buddy once i get back on ingame (soon as i get it to download) i will be the recruiter for you, if ya want.
Last edited by greatone; Jun 16, 2016 at 05:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wanna COOKIE? Didn't think so! =]
For cheap item look at my shop "Crazy deals"
Hey great, Saru hasn't been around for a long while so it's mainly myself and taco running the clan now.

I'll get to work on updating the roster.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09