Ranking
uuuhhhh....uuuhhmmmm....well this sticky is more of a statement and I do not see why there are three pages of replies to it...as it is a statement, and comments have ended. I must say that this should be combined with perhaps a few other threads in a clan summary, basically stating what was previously stated on the first post, as well as the members, perhaps MSN addresses, and allies...and perhaps some clan projects and goals. Just a thought, though, make of it what you will.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Originally Posted by Sarutobi View Post
uuuhhhh....uuuhhmmmm....well this sticky is more of a statement and I do not see why there are three pages of replies to it...as it is a statement, and comments have ended. I must say that this should be combined with perhaps a few other threads in a clan summary, basically stating what was previously stated on the first post, as well as the members, perhaps MSN addresses, and allies...and perhaps some clan projects and goals. Just a thought, though, make of it what you will.

Blak's not here to shoot me down anymore. Should this happen? I could just throw it in the Elite Crew thread or something.
Last edited by Sarutobi; Jun 8, 2011 at 05:06 AM.
I read this entire thread, and nostalgia hit me like a brick wall; a beautiful, reminiscent brick wall.
i know that feel bro T.T
Last edited by Sangriento; Jun 9, 2012 at 09:01 AM.
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
I got you, brother. I will mold that grammar into the most beautiful English, if there is such a thing.
IT'S A MEME DAMNIT!! A MEME!! xD google it
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life

Sorry if I don't know about a meme that originated in a German forum :3