Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
The Dead Zone
If you wish to join clan Elite, post here. Unless we already know you well, we will need to play with you for a while, and get to know both your skill and your personality before recruiting you.

All members of Clan Elite will be required to wear the [elite] tag, with nothing else ever being displayed in their tag.
Last edited by hidingwarior; Jul 21, 2008 at 04:18 PM.
Okay, will make....in the morning. I'm falling asleep where I sit as of now.

If you see this message before I make them just go ahead and make them, I'll sticky in the morning.
Uncopyrightable gone for the month, Patriotz filling in
Due to circumstances beyond his control, Uncopyrightable will be gone for at least a month. He will not even be in the country where he lives, and thus will have no access to a computer, internet, or Toribash.

In the meantime, Patriotz will be filling in for him. Until Uncopycopyrightable returns, Patriotz will be treated as if he were a clan leader, and will have all the powers Uncopyrightable would if he were here.

UPDATE: He wlil actually be able to get on, because he is at a place with SOME internet. When he is NOT able to be on, however, Patriotz will still be filling in for him.

Last edited by hidingwarior; Jul 21, 2008 at 04:45 PM.