ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Replays (4) everyone
Hey guys, here is four replays (Got it?) from diferent styles (Manipulation, Grab, Kick, and Mixed (Wich is Punch+Kick, here)).Watch the replay from the style you most like.And have fun

PS:Post replays too (At diferent styles) and PLEASE COMMENT, or i will hate you

PPS:Poll:Wich style YOU most like?I like Kicky
Attached Files
Grabby_KindaSUks.rpl (46.6 KB, 9 views)
Kicky.rpl (61.0 KB, 9 views)
Mix_Remix.rpl (101.3 KB, 12 views)
Manilulation.rpl (93.6 KB, 10 views)
"Cus i want it now i want it nooow give me your heart and your sooul" Hysteria rules.Muse rules
Sorry for bashing this thread, but we don't have to post our replays here. That's why there is the entire replay section, not just one thread.

Edit: Never mind, I see what you mean. I'll comment on your replays, just let me dl those replays :3

Grabby_kindaSuks: The opener and boomhit were symmetrical, try not doing symmetrical moves. Love the pose at the end though.
Kicky: It's a very simple 'taekkyon' kick. But to improve on your speed, when you are in mid air, put your pecs and chest going the opposite motion, you'll move faster for your kick.
Mix_Remix: Looks good, but you could have dismembered more body parts. Remember that you can dismember most joints easier by grabbing them at the right spot and at the right speed. If you were aiming for a no-grab replay, congrats. It looks good.
Manipulation: Try not to grab, it ruins the effect. You could have made the replay much longer.

Here are my manipulation and kicky.
Attached Files
Sly-Stand.rpl (300.6 KB, 10 views)
Sly-Stand4.rpl (156.9 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Slycooper; Jul 12, 2010 at 01:28 AM.
GREAT, and thanks for showing me how i suck hehehe

Thanks for the tips
Waiting for more, guys]
Edit:About Grabby Kinda Sucks:Yeah that move in the beggining is not mine (My friend made it), i only saved it because of the awesome end, one funny thing about it:I did nothing.Just relaxed after the jump.Manipulation is his too, the reason why i saved it is because i edited the kick and it got cool

Heres another 2 Styles:Kinda Bugged and Mixed (This time Kick+Grab)
Attached Files
Combo n Grab.rpl (112.8 KB, 4 views)
Just Weird.rpl (55.2 KB, 4 views)
NINJA STRIKE.rpl (167.8 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by moneyblood; Jul 12, 2010 at 05:08 AM.
"Cus i want it now i want it nooow give me your heart and your sooul" Hysteria rules.Muse rules