Ranking
Original Post
NutHug strikes again, my best so far
MrPoptart made this Parkourmod for me.
I consider this a lot better than my previous parkouring attempts. Well, I consider this my favourit replay of all. I love the speed, fluidity and smoothness. It's a fucking masterpiece.
Insane realism is insane.

I hope you enjoy this replay as much as I do. Make sure to watch it with some awesome shader like blackholesun.inc

MrPoptart said the mod is in the mod folder. I will provide it anyway in case he is wrong.
Attached Files
Final Parkour.rpl (438.3 KB, 743 views)
ultimate_freerunning.tbm (1.7 KB, 438 views)
Last edited by NutHug; Dec 2, 2009 at 12:01 AM.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
i've seen you do cooler stuff, but it is awesome nonetheless, the final pose on that little thing is ridiculous ! Could prolly redo the other stuff tho :P
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
I agree, this is your best replay yet. From the insane leaps and the roll at the start, to the sliding underneath the pipe and flip at the end. It was really excellent.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Oh, wow. Fantastic. I wouldn't say it's your best replay. But it's definitely your most realistic.
Very nice job. Only criticism I could give you (and it's kind of really picky) is that when you were in mid-jump, your limbs weren't as in control as they would seem to be on a real parkour artist. Apart from that, the replay was incredible.
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
I'm at work now, but I'll be sure to check this out when I get home.
Hopefully make it into a better vid than the last one.
;o;
infamous
Oh my god.

That is definitely THE BEST replay I have ever seen. And when I say THE BEST I don't mean best while secretly meaning best for today or anything but I literally mean THE BEST.

I don't even have to elaborate on why.

Holy shit.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
it is the BEST replay i have ever seen.

it s realy... wow especialy the flips and the final pose 10/10
Wow, i'm really impressed. Your moves are very realistic, good job nut 10/10

Definitely your best
Fucking amazing.

Will definitely record this shit and do wonderful things with it.
infamous