ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Boom,boom,boom
My first triple boom and its flawless.
Hopin' for constructive criticism.
Attached Files
0_M Boom,boom,boom.rpl (129.6 KB, 44 views)
Nice.
Powerfull kick you got there.
but im not sure if the gravity was 30?
but overall its stll a nice replays
kay
1- a boom is when you dismember 3 bodyparts so its an odinary boom, so i dont think you can call it a triple boom:o
2- you can see that its 9.82 gravity
3- that were a great boom. and flawless one! in my experience its damn hard to get it flawless. so great job^_^
Nice job at keeping it clean, but I saw no momentum, and it was just really slow. Add some speed for better results(this can't garentee more dms, but most likely and asplosion of body parts)
Strictly a replay maker with a LOW amount of tc. (;
Originally Posted by kylan97 View Post
more dms,

you realize three is an extrordinarily high amount in one frame right..... in fact i dont think its possible to get more dms in that place

nice job man... i congratulate u on your excellent boom.

only thing is maybe a bit more speed in the rest of your body looks kinda strange being that slow.
Last edited by sirkill1; Jul 12, 2010 at 08:43 AM.
🫷🦚🫸
You obviously didn't read my post correctly. Two words without context seems to confuse you.. I wonder why

also edited my post.
Strictly a replay maker with a LOW amount of tc. (;
Ty guys
I'm actually workin on my replays,to make em more flow,as realistic as possible in gravity 9^^
I'll surely post a new one soon
Oh and icon i was sure a boom was a dm of two bodyparts,then follow the 3 boom,4 boom etc
The replay was stiff opener jump looked awkard and it was slow as hell.
The kick was pretty nice since you got 3dm's. Anways you should use more relax and work on your openers.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.