Toribash
Guys i watched Mayo chiki!This is my first anime without fighting.
Offer me animes similar to mayo chiki please.
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Watching Ano Natsu de Matteru.
Cute show, it looks like the company who made Anohana made this as well. But that's just my assumption with the art style.

Looked at this thread right when I finished Ano Natsu de Matteru. Was pleasantly surprised to see this post. I enjoyed it very much, and although I wish there was more

(im)

Originally Posted by NANI View Post
Looked at this thread right when I finished Ano Natsu de Matteru. Was pleasantly surprised to see this post. I enjoyed it very much, and although I wish there was more

I got like, 3 episodes left.

spoiler

-----
I just finished it.

spoiler

Last edited by WeooWeoo; Sep 28, 2017 at 07:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
So uhhh, why are most animes I watch have a very disappointing ending?

They just end abruptly, or it gets rushed around the end, I understand it's following a manga most of the time and just used to market the manga itself but why not add a turn in the story instead I don't care if it's a happy or sad ending?

thoughts?

Also I'm still new to anime, just watch it as a cartoon personally.

Also anyone watch tekkonkinkreet? I really enjoyed the style.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
So uhhh, why are most animes I watch have a very disappointing ending?

They just end abruptly, or it gets rushed around the end, I understand it's following a manga most of the time and just used to market the manga itself but why not add a turn in the story instead I don't care if it's a happy or sad ending?

Budget issues most of the time. Animes are expensive and usually made on an already low budget. They have to fit whatever amount of content into a limited amount of episodes.
Last edited by Furry; Oct 2, 2017 at 03:49 AM.
Originally Posted by Furry View Post
Budget issues most of the time. Animes are expensive and usually made on an already low budget. They have to fit whatever amount of content into a limited amount of episodes.

That's fair enough,
|Evil|
I don't exist