Toribash
thanx can u ppm me it... btw how do u make trail textures that have a single thin line its very difficult for me. can anyone make it for me or send pre made one
The Aikido BEAST is back!
lol

This is a useless post. Evade making more of these posts, please.
~Tinerr.
Last edited by Tinerr; Oct 9, 2011 at 08:08 PM.
Can someone make a tutorial on how to make a tori render in blender or other freeware? like how to make a walking tori or a tori sitting on a title ect thnx!
Uber l Flawed texturer l Uber...er l Yoink! l http://.on.toribash.com/ l
Originally Posted by killerevan View Post
Can someone make a tutorial on how to make a tori render in blender or other freeware? like how to make a walking tori or a tori sitting on a title ect thnx!

Have you a rigged Tori Model?
If you haven't then I can send you, I know how to render in Blender but if you are serious about animation get the Student Version of 3DS Max (post here a reply or pm)
I don't have a rigged tori model. nor much experience in blender. i got it yesterday lol :S thank you for reponse
Uber l Flawed texturer l Uber...er l Yoink! l http://.on.toribash.com/ l
Originally Posted by killerevan View Post
I don't have a rigged tori model. nor much experience in blender. i got it yesterday lol :S thank you for reponse

Aha no probs, I can send you a fully rigged Tori model if you like?
Pm me your email or msn or something and if you like I'll teach you a little to.
Its hard to put into a tutorial and they never teach you what you want to know.
But as I said I highly reccomend you go to ww.autodesk.com and download the Free Student Version of 3DS Max.
There is no difference between the Student Version and the Paid version.
Its just that what you make on the Student version cannot be sold and is watermarked (something in the code to check wherever its Student of Paid).
Please makena tutorial on how to make realistic ears on a head texture, tbanks! Programs: Photoshop or Sketchbook
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
Hi! Is it possible to make a good head with Adobe CS2? If so I'm requesting a tutorial for that If not, I'm cool with it.
a spoon.
[R] Basic Video Creation
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a brief desciption of how to make videos, using toribash replays, etc.

All tips and past experiences are welcome.

Also, what program would you recommend for video creation?
Cock 'o' the walk.
[-CHICKEN]
Hello,
I would like to know how to set up a betting server and how much it costs.
Please tell me the commands too.
Thank you.