Toribash
Original Post
Players state (more items to be forged)
The idea is,
a couple of states created by the nabi.

I had four ideas,
like hurting, hit, normal and winning or losing.

For each one, a head texture.
A sound for some of them.

It could make the game more exciting for players and spectators.

Any more suggestions?
I'm not sure what you are getting at exactly, but seems like you are trying to change the gameplay of toribash. I like Toribash the way it is with its physics and gameplay. If something should be changed about the environment or position then yes, change in gamerules, but no hurting states or whatever on what you are talking about.

If you are talking about like when you are hurt, there are sounds, I'm all for that, I don't care, but no changing the gameplay :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Beta:
It is nothing to do with gameplay.

It is characters customization, what will take away the default sounds.
I agree with the sounds but i'm not so sure about having a different face for each situation.
( •_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) eat clen tren hard, anavar give up
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
I'm not sure what you are getting at exactly, but seems like you are trying to change the gameplay of toribash. I like Toribash the way it is with its physics and gameplay. If something should be changed about the environment or position then yes, change in gamerules, but no hurting states or whatever on what you are talking about.

If you are talking about like when you are hurt, there are sounds, I'm all for that, I don't care, but no changing the gameplay :P

He ment like when for example Uke gets hurt by tori his head texture changes to other one
I'm like a [Ninja] inside the dark forest....
Originally Posted by CryZy View Post
I agree with the sounds but i'm not so sure about having a different face for each situation.

It is an old suggestion of animated head textures.

I had this new idea, wich suits better the game.

Then the sounds came to toribash, I thought
it would be interesting to have players making sounds while fighting.
I am sure it is a good idea.