Toribash
Original Post
(DIST) Disturbed
The clan was created 11 | 04 | 16
Fully organized he was 25 | 06 | 16

We are in the top 101 place.

1.Create a clan of newbies and make them professionals.
2.Gates are open to all who sent applications either personally spoke with the leader in the game.

1.Insulting, mat, flood prohibited.
2.Causeless way out of the clan is forbidden.
3.You can not insult the leader.
4.Do not quarrel with players.
5.Be active in the game, also on display.

Rules for participation in the CW:
1.Participation in CW necessarily.
2.If you are new and do not know, talk to senior clanmates.
3.Players that have missed CW (if they have not been applied kick), or have not the best stats in CW may sometimes be taken on CW.

When in faraway China there lived a guy,he decided to gather a team with which he will surf around the world and prove your skills in melee and ranged combat.The team began to develop from Denis88888,Neld,CrisBan20 and Anonym205 . They tried! Did everything possible and finally it's their time and began the era of "DISTURBED"

1.Create clan [X]
2.Have a ClanBank [X]
3.Dial 5 players in the clan [Х]
4.Dial 10 players in the clan [Х]
5.Dial 15 players in the clan [X]
6.Being in the top 200 [X]
7.Being in the top 150 [X]
8.Being in the top 50 [ ]
9.5k tc in bank [ ]
10.20k tc in bank [ ]
11.50k tc in bank [ ]
12.Become an official clan [ ]

DISTURBED

Bank
By the account of the bank clan have access: Denis88888,Sla2e
Get access to a bank account may be:___
Account name: DangerBank

Combined with the Union 25.06.16
Last edited by Sla2e; Dec 10, 2016 at 07:34 PM.
Nice clan!!!!!GoodLuck
За кашку манную,за жизнь туманную!
Hello there, it looks like you have a clan bank but it isn't listed in your DSC.
Originally Posted by Gynx
Every clan's first post must be fully complete within 7 days. A complete first post has:

1.A clan story or description.
2.Aims, goals, and inner-clan guidelines
3.If you have a clan bank you must state all users that have access to the account and also state who can access the account as well as the account's name. If you don't have a bank then you may ignore this rule.

You have 7 days to edit the DSC with the missing information or your DSC will be closed and the poster will be infracted.
h
Originally Posted by Gargon View Post
Hello there, it looks like you have a clan bank but it isn't listed in your DSC.

You have 7 days to edit the DSC with the missing information or your DSC will be closed and the poster will be infracted.

Gargon I did everything, I can not be tempered that all right because i do not understand what it means to the account name. Thank you for the warning.
Lol
-----
Guys , if there is someone old desired armor throws me )
-----
I will be very grateful!)
Last edited by Neosporim; Aug 3, 2016 at 05:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Сижу вечерком смотрю на звезду, пью виски из горлышка махом. Все кто бесит идите в pizdy а кто не вместиться на x*й!