Toribash
Regardless, there is a member called Uke.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
hmmmm
then y isnt he in the forums or the member list
Any thread this has been read in has been officialy become metaly retarded.....YAY Fag
Because he hasn't posted at all.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
o hmm
then whats the point of a member list only posting the people that have posted?
thats what a FULL member list is for...
Any thread this has been read in has been officialy become metaly retarded.....YAY Fag
When /download function was introduced, I dled uke and it had gladiator joints and one aqua grad >.>
Now zombie?

[[My friend said that some admin got addicted to left 4 dead lol xD]]

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Last Activity: 11-29-2007 09:15 PM

so how could he activate items and such?
I'm going to assume that this is some kind of Christmas set the devs have made for Uke, perhaps to showcase texture items. Perhaps this is how Uke'll be in the future.
Last edited by 3vi1; Dec 23, 2008 at 11:36 PM.
Once again, this is a set that the member EvilTurns made awhile ago for Nabi to use as a later style Uke texture. Which of course is now.