Toribash
Original Post
server tc's
when you make a server of your own, is it possible to set a tc's for a win, or is that only on official servers?
What he said.

To prevent farming and control inflammation of TC.

You can however, make a server where you give winners TC, but you would have to use your own TC.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
You could make a betting server however and if enough people come and bet you can make money(if you win). Or you could make a dueling server, but you also risk losing tc.
I believe this is a feature avaliable to in game admins. Such as GameKeeper.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Yeah, only people with admin priv can set TC, and maxes at about 100 ( i'm pretty sure )

Source: Experience, past gamekeeper.
no i heard you could buy your own private server that gives you a certain amount of tc per win (heard it from an admin)

thats called a tc boost. it only affects you. you get it for a month and you have to pay real money for it..
CALL 911 NOW! WAAAAAB WAB WAB
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Yeah, only people with admin priv can set TC, and maxes at about 100 ( i'm pretty sure )

Source: Experience, past gamekeeper.

Back whenever I was TA it was 50. But this was when the command first came out so whatever.
Originally Posted by yura101 View Post
thats called a tc boost. it only affects you. you get it for a month and you have to pay real money for it..

no im not talking about boosters, i know what boosters are duh...

i mean you can buy your own personal ingame server with real money that has a set # of tc per win