ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yey now i have a reason to use +left +forward in dms all day long and still won't get that case when it is expensive as fuck.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Yey now i have a reason to use +left +forward in dms all day long and still won't get that case when it is expensive as fuck.

just go into an idle server with defuser and planter
games take 20 seconds there
dreamy suicide act
Am i the only one who literly is facing a hacker every match? I hope my friends will get also in prime because right now i can gurantee non-prime mm will be FULL, and i really mean it FULL of hackers. (smfc-ge mm so far is full)
still only met 1 hacker in 800 hours
the rest were all just smurfs
dreamy suicide act
wait prime shit is active now?'

someone give me a phone they don't use anymore, I never needed a phone till now fml
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Am i the only one who literly is facing a hacker every match? I hope my friends will get also in prime because right now i can gurantee non-prime mm will be FULL, and i really mean it FULL of hackers. (smfc-ge mm so far is full)

There are quite a few hackers in GE right now, atleast in europe. Played 2 MM games for fun. In one of them both of the teams had a cheater. The other dropped 43 frags and the other 39. Pretty casual. Was watching the other guy and he had walls 100%

Both of them had private profiles. It's not enjoyable at all atm.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
wait prime shit is active now?'

someone give me a phone they don't use anymore, I never needed a phone till now fml

since prime matchmaking i'm getting matched up against guys that deranked their main instead of old fashioned smurfs

not much of a difference so far
dreamy suicide act
Played some prime mm in smfc-ge with one of my friends, played like 2 games in prime and not a single hacker. In my last 4 games in non prime every match had a hacker against us, now we actually found players which beat us because they were actually good.

I can't complain so far about prime mm because it actually solved a problem for me, i can complain only about our selfs because we didn't win one of those 2 games.
I recommend everyone here hit up csgobig.com and put in about $10 and go for coin flips
This is 2 days of work starting at 10 bucks
<13chillz> Grab a crayon and go zoom zoom
wtf is this prime matchmaking not even getting matched against my own ranks
1 game full of silvers and the other full of lem-smfcs
dreamy suicide act