Toribash
Pretty sure that there are scripts for uke to play against you. Not sure if there are any for shoveling though.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

They should make it easier to make scripts for uke because some binge practice against a shovel and snapkick wouldn't hurt.
Scripts are alright but they won't really help newbies much since people only tend to start using the forums after brown or black belt when they will have already had quite a lot of practice.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by protonitron View Post
Sounds delicious. Although I am a little worried about how bloodthirsty we seem to be as a community...

yeah. feels like 89% are that sick. i agree
I tried to write a traditional haiku about you.

Hampa is blue,
he likes bananas
and he is yellow.

I still need to learn how to work out the Japanese syllabic counter (using ons rather than syllables).
With the new Tori's from Toribash 5.0 release, what is there to expect about it?

Do they have more joints, updated movements..etc?
Oh shit my haiku is wrong.

Hampa you are blue
He really likes bananas
And he is yellow.
Originally Posted by Razer73 View Post
They should make it easier to make scripts for uke because some binge practice against a shovel and snapkick wouldn't hurt.

There is no easy way to script. Since Toribash uses lua scripts you just have to learn it and then once you learn and understand it you might be able to.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Hampa is it true that you were abandoned as a boy on a banana plantation where you were taken in by a sympathetic family if bananas who taught you everything you know about programming?