Toribash
I fight Cay like everyday, in my opinion hes gotten alot worse then he used to be but thats probably cuz when he was amazing i was a blue belt and i kinda idolized him :c
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
I thought he was pretty good when I just started playing rk mma.
He was rank 1 at the time and he didn't lose a fight while also having a pretty nice style.
I am curious, what is your top 5 rk-mma players list?

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
I thought he was pretty good when I just started playing rk mma.
He was rank 1 at the time and he didn't lose a fight while also having a pretty nice style.
I am curious, what is your top 5 rk-mma players list?

Im still new to rk-mma so I dont have any idea.
For now, maybe:
William
Insanity
Timmy
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Top five:
Insanity
TimmyboyG
Vipertech
BBKing
Cay

I know Cay isn't in the org, but this mother fucker makes me cry sometimes. And i'd be like #6, because you know how it is.
I laugh much loudly.Y'all must have forgot.

Cay is shit and will continue to be shit.

In all seriousness though it'd have to be.

Hipower when he played
Killer when he plays
Fist and his dueling
Viper in his prime
Big daddy when he was an rk enthusiast
And mwah..mwah's a banger
Last edited by Stealth; Sep 30, 2015 at 12:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
#Triggered
U guys forgot some good players imo Cay plays with style and that's why he's not the very best. Same as samopal. Imo top is out of order. maybe u can sort it out Killer3366 ( badass ) Pain was good when he ws playing FoL has some nasty skills and badaas gay moves William, kane, samopal, smogard ( fl0w ) people are good in general at this Diamond is not bad at all Owca is not bad at all Vipertech when in he's prime like stealth said Destram is not bad at all Neither are cold, shockey, imapirate and most of the Alpha boys Uhm Timmy got a lot better at it lately I'm not rlly bad at it Highpower, bbking are also good players Daeldir is also getting much better lately Tarlan also is good and more i can't remember
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Yea I agree with Insanity that Cay is more of a style player (which he agrees with aswell), he just plays really much and gets the nice ranks. Samopal combined both style and winning, he was so amazing rip. But overall I'd say killer is the best, in his prime time he almost never lost a match. Fist is one of the best ones aswell (even if we all don't want to admit ), I'd even put him right behind killer if there was a ranking.

So yea there are a lot of good ones, as you already said hipower, viper, kane, insanity, shmevin, pirate, diamond, pain, mwah, alastor, shockey, holotor, super, rcarey etc.

Daeldir became really dank aswell and Timmy is probably pretty good even though he always fucks up when I'm in a room with him BUT I HAVE FAITH

Also almost everyone of you that is discussing here is one of the better players, noone of you has been in my mind as anything close to bad except Kirito because we all know why.
Originally Posted by Destram View Post
Daeldir became really dank aswell and Timmy is probably pretty good even though he always fucks up when I'm in a room with him BUT I HAVE FAITH

Your tribal set intimidates me.

i am a bird now - Lil B

It also can't be sorted out until we understand what "best" means to one another, best style, best counters, best overall, etc.
#Triggered