Toribash
View Poll Results: Who's better, Nvidia or ATI?
Nvidia
109 Votes / 68.13%
ATI
51 Votes / 31.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'm having to put up with an ATI due to old age getting the better of my trusty Nvidia. Saying there's a few driver issues doesn't come close. >_>

I just don't get why people put up with ATI/AMD stuff, it's all fine & well having fast hardware, but if the drivers fall over constantly what's the point? Stability > performance.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
^
Any graphics card made in the last 3 years is capable of running everything on max graphics.

Gaming does not require so much power.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
and what if you want to record footage with steady fps?

I guess the hardest challenge for Gcards is to render HD video footage.
the only thing that my Gcard can't do without alot of time
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
using a program like fraps takes a lot of cpu, memory and hard drive. less videocard is used in that process than you'd imagine.
You don't say?
ATI

User infracted for not reading the rules ~SA
Last edited by SlipAnc; Dec 25, 2010 at 08:48 AM.
for me there's no big difference in what you buy, either ATI or Nvidea.
The graficcard is the most efficient if you coordinate the whole system, seriously

edit: and as gorman said, the cards that are built in the last time can handle all the games and you can even let 2 cards work together ;)
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Evga gtx 480 Just pawns, Especily with 4 way sli w/ a physics card on the 8th slot PLus is you have a amd pheneom II quad Like me you can run 2 high res games and not even notice any lag.

for those of you who dont know, evga is a nvidia branch.
Eh, with the release of the 570 and 580, the 480 seems pretty obsolete :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]