Ranking
Dope, I've been unbanned quite a while now dude, say like 4 months? Just haven't been overly active with college demands, but thanks.

And for hosting betting servers, you want to look more towards, 11pm-3am GTM 00 this is the sweet spot for Western US and Russia, these are the times I got the most activity, sometimes would spike again closer to 4am-7am once all of Western America is on and Russia has slept and awoken.

( I meant to post this like a day ago, but never actually hit post, just had the tab left open.)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Remember where you came from
Join Origin Apply Here
instagram.com/ReddMarshUK
illuminati: "You got mad followers Redd"
Zeus: "He's the shit"

4 am is impossible for me and 11pm is very late for Europe (I'm gmt +1). From activity graphs that's not when you get the most activity overall though.

https://steamcharts.com/app/248570
-----
Illuminati, are all the unnecessary transparent parts already cut off from the logo image? I don't really know what the ideal image size is for it since I haven't seen it written anywhere.
Last edited by WeppetKo; Nov 16, 2018 at 09:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeah 4am GMT isnt possible for me either, it would be 11pm for me and while I could stay on for maybe an hour I'd be going to been soon after. it'd be good for western US but I don't want to cut out all of europe. I think we should stick with 8pm gmt

Weppet, I resized the image to 512x512 and removed all transparent pixels. I think the image lost a lot of quality in the process but I don't think It'll be visible when the size is reduced and its reduced to 25-50% transparency like it will be with the icon. I still have the full image if we decide to use it elsewhere (I may even put it on my set :P)

Icon

(Origin)
You don't need to change transparency, just leave the background completely transparent, it also wouldn't look right on who has a post bg from VIP. I don't know if we can actually change the image after buying the perk so I asked a clan squad dude, hopefully he'll reply soon enough. The size should be ok.
-----
Yes, we can change it.
-----
I just need you to send me the final image with a completely transparent bg Illum, then I can buy the perk and upload it.
Last edited by WeppetKo; Nov 16, 2018 at 07:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Okay, I kept the transparent pixels around the edge of the letters to soften it and removed any stray transparent pixels from the background. the size is 512x512

icon

(Origin)
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Bought it, now we just have to wait for clan squad to change it. Thanks for the logo man!

No problem, I still wanna draw all of the active members in a big picture lol, ill get around to it
(Origin)
The betting server went great, went on for 4 hours and we handed off the server to Tank and Sense. Thank you WeppetKo for hosting! I think we should do these more regularly, if I can learn to host as well.
(Origin)
It's taking quite long for them to add the logo thing, I thought it was just a couple of clicks.
Originally Posted by Redd View Post
Dope, I've been unbanned quite a while now dude, say like 4 months? Just haven't been overly active with college demands, but thanks.

And for hosting betting servers, you want to look more towards, 11pm-3am GTM 00 this is the sweet spot for Western US and Russia, these are the times I got the most activity, sometimes would spike again closer to 4am-7am once all of Western America is on and Russia has slept and awoken.

( I meant to post this like a day ago, but never actually hit post, just had the tab left open.)

Oh alright lol, I never get on tb anyore just the forums when I am at school. My main account is Hotbox but I don't feel like logging out and logging onto it lol.