Ranking
Originally Posted by JacxmanBR View Post
Hello guys,Looks my favorite mods are aikido,mushu and pendulum and 800 missing a few games for me to go to 5th and I wanted to get my rank 843 in stats hope the choose me,thanks.Bye I AM BRAZILIAM

no
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Well, Jacx don't have too much posts but i talked to him ingame, he will try to be active so yes from me, and yes for Hun.
And thats because I was impatient, and I left that clan to try for this clan because I thought it was a better option.
fishhh you need to get moar active both ingame forum
and i said change nick just for fun maaan stop with the butthurt
Name:Alex/Kyuri aka. massive cocktard (or atleast thats what everyone calls me :>)
Favorite Mods:aikidobigdojo.tbm, boxshu_mushu_v2/v3.tbm, lenshu3.tbm
Activity,Forum,Ingame:I am very Ingame active and Moderately high Forum active
Why VoC?:Toribash is kind of my vocation ( lame pun) But really I want to be in a clan that is fun and is active and likes to joke around. No other clans really do that because they're new and they want to get higher in the ranking and also are very Serious.
About me:I live in Colorado and some of my hobbies are skiing, Fucking blazing it with my friends on LoL, playing Smite,Dota2 ( I like MOBA Games :3). I also enjoy playing TF2,Watching some Angel Beats from time to time, and Playing Varsity Football for my school.

I hope you accept my application and I thank you for actually taking the time to read the application and I hope if I do make it that I will be a helpful asset to VoC

-Kyuri

P.S~I am a Brown belt with around 150 games until black belt. I forgot to mention this in the application :/
Last edited by Kyuri; Sep 7, 2014 at 05:11 AM. Reason: Forgot the fucking belt
Originally Posted by Kyuri View Post
Name:Alex/Kyuri aka. massive cocktard (or atleast thats what everyone calls me :>)
Favorite Mods:aikidobigdojo.tbm, boxshu_mushu_v2/v3.tbm, lenshu3.tbm
Activity,Forum,Ingame:I am very Ingame active and Moderately high Forum active
Why VoC?:Toribash is kind of my vocation ( lame pun) But really I want to be in a clan that is fun and is active and likes to joke around. No other clans really do that because they're new and they want to get higher in the ranking and also are very Serious.
About me:I live in Colorado and some of my hobbies are skiing, Fucking blazing it with my friends on LoL, playing Smite,Dota2 ( I like MOBA Games :3). I also enjoy playing TF2,Watching some Angel Beats from time to time, and Playing Varsity Football for my school.

I hope you accept my application and I thank you for actually taking the time to read the application and I hope if I do make it that I will be a helpful asset to VoC

-Kyuri

P.S~I am a Brown belt with around 150 games until black belt. I forgot to mention this in the application :/

Yeah sure, ill give u chance but try to be active on our forum thread, and use at least 10 words in post, inviting : )
I will try my best to be as forum active as possible but it's hard with football and school because both of those go until 6. But whatever.