Toribash
mmhm, why direct the concept to the US?

Are you one of those people that initiate these conversations to sound "more worldly" than they appear to be? Frankly the US are perfectly capable of wallowing themselves to anarchy... what with all the disenchanted kids that own the same book you base you ideas off on...

Only time dig my heels into US politics is when it threatens my job or family or when its being discussed by the local drunk in the bar who JUST got cable and started watching Fox News or CNN.

For your info and further reference, anarchy can be brought upon by non-military means as well, social engineering for example...
oh noez. The anarchists in the US are going to launch frozen oranges and rocks against armored soldiers with M4s and grenade launchers mounted to the barrel.
Originally Posted by Juntalis View Post
oh noez. The anarchists in the US are going to launch frozen oranges and rocks against armored soldiers with M4s and grenade launchers mounted to the barrel.

But, Juntalis! Keep in mind how well this rock-hurdling strategy works in the middle east!

I heard they once almost made visible scratches in a tank!
Originally Posted by Juntalis View Post
And how are these special military groups going to pay their workers or provide for them, exactly? All they do is security. Now, who are they securing if everyone in the anarchist system is perfect and moral?

I never said its moral and perfect, it has people in it remember. Crime is crime, no matter what the system. Also as you said before, without millitary they will be vunerable to attack, and without propper borders they will probably have to pay for private protection in their area. Security is a massive bussiness, and it would just escalate in a country without police or a formal military.

Originally Posted by Jok View Post
Why the heck are Australian people bitching about the US and its government and saying how it 'limits them'. If you don't like it, then stay out, and bring anarchy to Australia instead. I, for one, don't meddle with the US's affairs unless some cuntbag decides to start an illogical debate without bothering to counter even one of my arguments (properly). Then even proceeding to spout bullshit that's the opposite of my argument.

Im not exactly sure who you are rebutting, and im not sure which argument you are refering to. Can you be more precise? (rather then saying Aussies bitch, and you guys didnt counter good enuf, maybe link the post and use exact examples or quotes)

Originally Posted by CMon View Post
But, Juntalis! Keep in mind how well this rock-hurdling strategy works in the middle east!

I heard they once almost made visible scratches in a tank!

Stupid arguments like this doesnt really count...
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Mister616 View Post
OK, this has gone far enough.
a) I hate furries. They want to be animals, I treat them as such.

c) Divide and conquer is the motto, and that's EXACTLY what our society is doing to us. Race, religion, colour, creed. It makes no difference. We are all human, with equal rights and equal abilities.

*cough*
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
~ Friedrich Nietzsche

Something to live by.
You don't have have to hurt people to have personal freedom.
I'd like to see Hulk get so pissed that he exits his physical body.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
You're the one who escalated into talking about violence, Mister616, not us. How about this; instead of reading your "personal philosophy" out of a book, why not do some research, employ some CRITICAL THINKING and REASON, then come back. You've yet to counter a single argument that breaks your viewpoint.

But if you really feel that everyone is moral, etc, would you allow me to post your password on here? Since everyone is moral, there's no need for passwords or anything like that.
So, let me get this straight... The new argument calls for a militaristic organization to watch over the people of Anarchyville? I posed this question earlier, and I'll pose it again: Who will watch the watchmen?
Sorry Clbck, i musnt have see ur question earlier. In this supposed Anarchyville it would function much the same as commercial society. the people will watch the watchmen, and the people will be watched by the other people. In essence everyone prevents everyone else from getting out of line and trying to take over (if thats what your getting at).

Ill give you a smaller example, a small anecdote if you will; 10 people on a desert island, one of them has a knife and is designated to protect them from wild animals. 3 of the others are gatherers, 3 hunters and 2 builders. The protector decides one day that he has the knife so he should be in charge, and so he threatens the others and says he will kill them if they dont follow his orders. And so they feed him poison and he dies, or the zerg rush him and he dies, or they just refuse to follow his orders. Assuming that he isnt mentally derranged he will realise that by controlling them unwillingly he will encite their anger, and so they will retaliate, and he cant watch them all at the same time, and also that he doesnt have a chance if they decide to zerghim, and also that by killing them all he gains nothing, and loses almost all chance of survival. Obviously this is only a small example, but i think you can imagine the kind of effects i refer to on a larger scale. That is, assassination, rebelion, and refusal.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Again with the faulty comparisons. 1 guy with a knife vs 9 without. How about a small army of well trained people with advanced guns vs people with no military training, and some guns. The small army would slaughter them. Remember India when the British had control?

The verdict is in.

Anarchy will not work.
Anarchy will not work.
Anarchy will not work.
Anarchy will not work.
Anarchy will not work.
Anarchy will not work.
Anarchy will not work.
Anarchy will not work.
Anarchy will not work.
Anarchy will not work.
Anarchy will not work.