Toribash
Originally Posted by Frost View Post
Ill be around to help a bit.

Much appreciated man!

Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
oh that means we are in good hands.

That sounds so sarcastic ahaha
L3rk 5-10pm sounds good (not sure how many people would stick around for 5 hours though) but the main concern is time zones. I live in america, and here it's 3pm-6pm depending on location but in Europe its 10pm to 1am also depending on location. if we do this on a Saturday at 2pm -6pm EST for the east coast (11am - 3pm PST west coast) that's 7pm - 11Pm GMT (In London). That's a bit early for the Americas and a bit late for Europeans but I think it crosses over a time that both time zones would be online. Would that be a good time to host or does someone else have a better time? Alternatively we could have people from multiple time zones host different servers or transfer control of the same server to someone from another timezone when it gets late.

not to leave people who aren't in the Americas/Europe but I think most people are online in those zones, I could be wrong though.
(Origin)
Our dear friend OriginBank is back, we'll accumulate there what we need.

Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post
L3rk 5-10pm sounds good (not sure how many people would stick around for 5 hours though) but the main concern is time zones. I live in america, and here it's 3pm-6pm depending on location but in Europe its 10pm to 1am also depending on location. if we do this on a Saturday at 2pm -6pm EST for the east coast (11am - 3pm PST west coast) that's 7pm - 11Pm GMT (In London). That's a bit early for the Americas and a bit late for Europeans but I think it crosses over a time that both time zones would be online. Would that be a good time to host or does someone else have a better time? Alternatively we could have people from multiple time zones host different servers or transfer control of the same server to someone from another timezone when it gets late.

not to leave people who aren't in the Americas/Europe but I think most people are online in those zones, I could be wrong though.

According to steam generally player peak is from around 4pm to 9pm GMT-0.
That sounds like a good time to start then, how long do betting servers usually last? Can anyone here host during those times and knows how to run a betting server? I know Redd knows how and lives in GMT-0, but I cant recall anyone if anyone else does.
(Origin)
Now that I check stats specifically for Toribash, it seems that it could be more convenient to go from 9pm to 11pm GMT 0. Like a couple of hours standard and let it to someone else if it refuses to die. Usually bet servers last if people in it aren't getting decaps. In july we had one going for 6 hours.

Regarding bet servers, Redd is the one with most experience. I hosted some, I know how to moderate them.
9-11pm gmt sounds good as well, thought I don't think we should end at a specific time. I say we start at 8pm GMT saturdays, and see how long we can keep the servers going, I say 8pm so it's not too late for people in europe if it lasts a couple hours. Is this something you can host weppet? I'd be there when it happens but I don't have much or any experience with hosting betting servers. even if we have one other person who can host that reduces the hosting for each person by half. I reached out to Redd about hosting as well.
(Origin)
9-11pm gmt sounds good as well, thought I don't think we should end at a specific time. I say we start at 8pm GMT saturdays, and see how long we can keep the servers going, I say 8pm so it's not too late for people in europe if it lasts a couple hours. Is this something you can host weppet? I'd be there when it happens but I don't have much or any experience with hosting betting servers. even if we have one other person who can host that reduces the hosting for each person by half. I reached out to Redd about hosting as well.

I can help any way you may need me.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
I can help any way you may need me.

Could you help host the servers? If you and weppet can both manage a server than we have a good start and not much more is needed to get this going, just some tc for the bank. I'll also help any way I can but given my limited server management experience I'm not sure how much that will be. I'll be in the servers though

You guys wanna start this Saturday? We still need to agree on a time, I suggest 8pm GMT forward. I'm free whenever though.
Last edited by iIluminati; Nov 14, 2018 at 01:23 PM.
(Origin)
Could you help host the servers? If you and weppet can both manage a server than we have a good start and not much more is needed to get this going, just some tc for the bank. I'll also help any way I can but given my limited server management experience I'm not sure how much that will be. I'll be in the servers though

You guys wanna start this Saturday? We still need to agree on a time, I suggest 8pm GMT forward. I'm free whenever though.

any time this weekend would work for me. I’ll help manage it if the helps needed.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Redd just said he could help host as well, I doubt we'll need weppet redd and Zeus all at once but if this ends up being weekly having more people is a huge help. Great start, but where do people post in the forums to advertise this? I doubt an ingame broadcast will be enough to get a ton of people on.

I'm gonna check this in the morning but this is a great start. Bet servers alone won't make us active again but this gets our name out there which helps with becoming official and gaining new members.
(Origin)