Ranking
Originally Posted by BoingBoing View Post
If you could delete one country from the map, which one would it be <:

America

Also, a serious question, don't you ever get tired of dedicating so much time in a agame/community, and think of leaving tb? *For most of the day*

There's this incredible thing called RL, and what we do is step away from the computer & do things in RL. Users should really do the same cos sitting infront of a computer/console all the time aint good.
Assuming that we vegetate staring at a screen all day and night is just silly.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
If you could delete one country from the map, which one would it be <:

America

Hey! We've contributed a few good things to the world.....like umm....well shit I cant really think of anything completely good, but I'm sure there's something.

Also, a serious question, don't you ever get tired of dedicating so much time in a agame/community, and think of leaving tb? *For most of the day*

Not really, just gotta know how to balance it out with everything else.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Gum View Post
Hey! We've contributed a few good things to the world.....like umm....well shit I cant really think of anything completely good, but I'm sure there's something.

Not really, just gotta know how to balance it out with everything else.

Tanks,
Music,
Burgers (Had to say that)
Most music
Abominations like JB.

Anyways, if you could do any one thing, what would you do?

And if there was a zombie invasion, how would you prepare?
Last edited by zenzen213; Jan 5, 2013 at 02:34 AM.
mindless machine
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
Skul, Do you wish the dreamcast would have never been put out of production?

*shrugs*

If it hadn't then it would've just ended up with shite being shovelled onto it. Instead we ended up with possibly the best awesome//suck ratio ever seen on a console.

Plus people still make games for it, so it's far from dead. You wont be able to say that about current gen consoles 10 year down the line.

Originally Posted by zenzen213 View Post

Cull the human population. It needs done.

I'd have to find something tall enough to be able to see everyone else die. Zombies as a human culling method could work.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Tanks,
Music,
Burgers (Had to say that)
Most music
Abominations like JB.

JB is from Canada.
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
America

But America invented firearms and they beat up the nazis and they saved the commies from the commies and the iraqis from themselves. They invented burgers and fries and deepfrying and freedom and cities and freedom and firearms. America is the greatest country in the world.
Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
But America invented firearms and they beat up the nazis and they saved the commies from the commies and the iraqis from themselves. They invented burgers and fries and deepfrying and freedom and cities and freedom and firearms. America is the greatest country in the world.

Americans didn't invent firearms, the Chinese did. Freedom is an idea, and cannot be invented. Cities existed long before America was colonized. French fries originated in Belgium. Food has been deep-fried for thousands of years. America is 13 trillion USD in the hole.

Get your facts right before you go spewing nonsense onto my computer screen.
Originally Posted by Hucota7 View Post
Americans didn't invent firearms, the Chinese did. Freedom is an idea, and cannot be invented. Cities existed long before America was colonized. French fries originated in Belgium. Food has been deep-fried for thousands of years. America is 13 trillion USD in the hole.

Get your facts right before you go spewing nonsense onto my computer screen.

I think you missed his sarcasam.

What are you guys' Favorite mods?
Last edited by InfernoXZ; Jan 3, 2013 at 05:46 PM.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]